五十一|Fifty-One

Keii

In the marbles were his classmates, Tokoyami, Bakugo and Shiro

In the marbles were his classmates, Tokoyami, Bakugo and Shiro. And all of them were trapped by the hands of a villain.

"Give him back!!" Shoto could hear Midoriya yelling in anger at the villain for him to release Bakugo, but his own eyes were fixed on the small orb that contained Shiro, who was unconscious.

How could he have been so careless as to not look back during their hike through the forest. He knew that there was an undetermined amount of villains that attack the lodge, yet he did not think of the possibility of them going stealth to obtain their target.

And along with that, their target just so happened to be carrying her.

"What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own man, you egotist!" The masked villain retorted, wanting to taunt and stall them further, to which Shoto was growing annoyed with.

"Move." Stepping up, Shoto landed his right foot on the ground hard, conjuring spikes of ice that shot towards the tree the villain had stood, but he had only dodged it by jumping away.

"All we wish is to show him that there are other ways. Because you kids today, you have your values chosen for you." The villain continued to say.

"It's not just Bakugo, Tokoyami and Kurayami are gone too!" Both Shoji and Midoriya only noticed the other missing numbers of their group, to which Shoto had realised that they were all silently taken from behind them.

"There was no need to even confront us, he's mocking us." Shoto watched as the man rolled the three marbles around his fingers, a chuckle escaping from his masked face as he leaned against the cane he held.

"Sorry for my bad habit, I'm an entertainer at heart." He half-heatedly said, still fiddling with the orbs that held their friends. "Taking Tokoyami and Kurayami was just a bit of ad-libbing."

"Moonfish, old "Blade Tooth". Even a natural born homicidal maniac like him, whose death row appeal was shot down, was handily trampled by your rampaging friend. So I decided to take him!" He closed his fist around the marbles, cutting Shoto's and the rest's view of their friends anymore.

"And that Kurayami girl, what display she's shown with that dark side of her's! I was almost frightened to death when she started attacking me and my colleagues...-" Shoto glared up at the man at the sound of Shiro's name, as well as the mention of her Quirk going out of control. "-But, after some convincing she went to you instead, which I followed to our target here!"

"YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM, YOU JERK!" Shoto was slightly startled at how aggressive Midoriya was towards the villain right now, but he could understand to an extent. He could feel his own anger boil in his veins as well for said villain and his tone of amazement at Shiro's dark side of her Quirk and her kidnapping.