结局|Epilogue

Shoto Todoroki

But with one final cry, one final punch

But with one final cry, one final punch. It was done, All Might had done it. As society's peace bringer, he had vanquished that evil.

"Now it's your turn!"

-x- -x- -x-

The autumn breeze was cold, howling against the tall glass building that stood looming over the hill. The sun's rays bouncing off of its panes as it shone with pride. U.A. High School of Heroics, where young heroes were born. 

With leaves of red and yellow coating the campus, the crunching of footsteps were everywhere as students made their way to school. The chatter of excitement and thrill was evident from all of them.

Even for a certain first-year, who at first was never all that excited, had gotten the hype and was smiling -no, beaming at the fact she would be moving into U.A High School's Dorms.

"Shiro-chan!!" Said girl turned her head at the voice of her bubbly brunette friend, who waved her hand frantically as she ran.

"Morning, Ochaco!" Slowing her steps to wait for her friend, Shiro gave Uraraka a greeting as they now walked together towards the school building.

"Morning! I'm so glad to see you! When I saw the news the other day -gosh! I was so worried!" Uraraka couldn't help but give the bi-coloured hair girl a side embrace, pulling away a moment after to continue their way to school. 

Shiro could only give out a small laugh at her friend's words, assuring that she was fine now and free from any injuries. After a bit more conversation, the two of them settled on the comfortable silence instead. With scarves around their necks up to their noses to hide away from the cool wind.

That was until another one of their classmates came rushing at them. "Shiroooooo!" There wasn't any time for her turn around, as a body had already jumped and collided with her's, bringing them both to the ground in a heap.

"K-Kaminari! You shouldn't jump on someone like that!" Aside from her own groan of pain from hitting the hard pavement, Shiro could also hear groaning from the same person that fell with her.

"Ah, sorry sorry!" Kaminari hurriedly got off of the ground and Shiro, stretching a hand out for her to grab when she finally stopped her complaints. Looking up at the grinning blonde, she could only sigh and accept his help.

Dusting off the dirt from her skirt, she fixed her own uniform a little before looking at Kaminari. He was still grinning, nose tinted pink from the cold as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry about jumping at you."

"It's okay, Denki. Good morning to you, too. Seems you're more excited about the dorms than us." Then there were three, walking side by side to the school.

"Heck yeah! Imagine all the cool games and hangouts we can do with the others!" It was like he had already planned everything out, with they way he spewed all his thoughts about it. Uraraka and herself laughed along with him, giving their own ideas too.