Journey into the Bermuda Triangle

Shadow's point of view

It's been 1 week, since my younger Twin Brother, Zak Storm, went surfing and mysteriously disappeared. Last Sunday, it was a sad day for my father...

Flashback, 1 week ago

D: "Come back! Zak! Be careful! Get out of there! No, Zak, no! Take off the necklace!"

Z: "AHHHHH!"

D: "Zak!"

A few hours later, in Zak's bedroom...

S: "Hey Zak! Do you wanna shoot some hoops with me? Oh! Hey, Dad! Have you seen Zak?"

D: "Well.... I kind of have, and kind of not." 

S: "Kind of have... Kind of not.... how is that supposed to make sense?"

D: "Zak went out surfing a few hours ago, while you were hanging out with your friend at their house, and well... He sort of went into the Bermuda Triangle." 

S: "No way! You mean, the Bermuda Triangle from those stories you keep on telling us about! With the teenage boy fighting that Golden Skeleton Guy and that green... Smoke-Bomb looking thing?"

D: "Yes! And if I remember correctly... He should be fighting that "Golden Skeleton Guy" right now. I just hope he can do a better job than I ever did." 

S: "What do you mean by... You?"

D: "Exactly that. You see, I haven't been perfectly honest with you two. The teenage boy who was fighting Golden Bones and Skullivar in the stories I keep telling you... For one, they're not stories. They're true facts. And for number two, the teenage boy... Was me, when I was 13."

S: "WHAT?!"

(His dad explains how he ended up in the Bermuda Triangle himself when he was their age, and what he did, and how he got out.)

S: "I hope Zak will be alright."

D: "Me too, son. Me too."

Flashback end

I feel sorry for my father, and I kind of feel guilty that I pressured him a little bit to finally tell the truth about his stories. But I hope Zak will make it home, soon. 

A few hours later

I was looking out my bedroom window, at the waves rolling to the beach. My dad had banned me from surfing, because he didn't want me disappearing into the Triangle too, but I couldn't help myself. Dad went out shopping for dinner for tonight ten minutes ago, and he still had another ten minutes until he would get back. So, I grabbed a surfboard and decided to sneak a little bit of surfing time. 

On the Beach

Oh, how it felt good to finally surf again. The last time I did was last Sunday morning, before I went to my friend's house, with.... Zak. He and I always used to surf together once we were all dressed and ready after breakfast, every Saturday and Sunday. I was having an amazingly great time, until I saw my dad opening the curtains of the living room window. Oh hell no! If he sees me, he's gonna ground me forever. So, I did what I had to do. I jumped off my surfboard, held my breath and plunged into the water. 

I sighed in relief, but then I forgot that no one can breathe underwater, only AFTER I said "That was a close one!" Water filled my mouth, and I started getting dizzy. But then I saw a herd of goldfish swimming towards me, trying to get away from something. But when I looked more closely, it was a shark! "Whoa! Excuse me, um... I'd really appreciate it if you would stop knocking me!" I complained to the goldfish, but once again I started getting dizzy and soon it looked like the whole ocean was spinning. Until finally, the shark's fin knocked me aside, and I ended up crashing into a big rock. Everything was pitch black.