A Plan is in Place

Golden Bone's Point of View

I was back in Netherwhere and I knew Skullivar will not be happy to hear the news that Zak's brother has now joined the crew. I went to the throne room and bowed. 

S: "Bones, what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

B: "Apologies, my Master, but there is some bad news."

S: (Immediately turns around) "What do you mean, bad news?"

B: "Storm bad news."

S: "Well... are you going to tell me what that means or not?"

B: "Zak Storm has a brother..."

S: "And? Why should I care about his family? The only thing I really care about is making sure he never sees them again. Not before I'm done with him."

B: "Well, that might be a little bit hard to do at this moment in time..."

S: "TELL ME WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BONES!"

B: "That brother is in the Bermuda Triangle, and now he has joined the crew. He also has the Dark Elements sword... Cosmo."

Skullivar sighed. 

S: "Will you ever do something right?"

I shrugged. 

S: "Tell me what the brother's name is."

B: "Shadow Storm."

S: "Here is the plan, and now listen carefully. You will capture this Shadow Storm. Capture him and the sword, and bring them both to me. We'll then have the perfect bait for Zak and Calabrass. Once I have both of the swords in my hand, we'll dispose of both of the boys. You are to head to Marituga immediately."

I nodded. Skullivar shouted, "Well?! Get on with it then!" I bowed and left the throne room.