Cosmo

Shadow's Point of View

I was nearly done with building my den - I just needed a few more sticks and things. As I was carrying a bunch in my arms and walking past a tree, I heard a voice: "Why is it that the clumsy, old pirate Calabrass is the gifted sword who gets to go on all sorts of adventures and become super famous, whereas I, his best friend, is stuck here with nothing to do!" it complained. "Hello? Who's there?" I asked. Then the voice spoke again: "Great, I've been stuck on this island for millennia and now I've started to hear voices!" It was coming from behind the tree. I walked over and said: "Hello!" "Down here!" The same voice said, and I looked down and was taken over in shock when I saw that it was... a sword, talking. "AHHHH!" I screamed as I fell to the ground and dropped everything I was carrying. "What's the matter, never seen a talking sword before?" The sword asked. I shook my head. "Kids these days..." it muttered. "Actually, I'm a teenager..." I tried to correct him. "Don't care!" The sword snapped. "Oh, okay. Well... I think i'll just go now!" I said and quickly got up. I turned to leave when he shouted "WAIT!" "What now?" I asked. "Pick me up and I promise i'll be your loyal weapon for all of your future battles!" He said. "What's your name, crazy talking sword?" I asked, as I picked him up. "Cosmo."

Cosmo told me everything, even where I am. "You're in the Dark Sea of Beru in the Bermuda Triangle." He stated, when I asked him what this crazy place was. Okay, now it all made sense. He told me about all of his different powers, and even gave me demonstrations on how to use them. My favourite one he showed me was probably the Dark Eye of Vapir where he taught me how I could make a tornado and use it to fly. I completely lost track of time, so I was shocked when I started hearing gunshots. "What's that noise?" I asked him. "That's either the Demoniac or the Chaos. Let's go take a look!" He said, and I ran out of the forest. 

When I arrived back on the beach, there was a small, blue ship attacking a big, black battleship. I recognised the person at the helm immediately. "Caramba, target the gun openings!" He told, a round, yellow ball and it ran and held onto some guns on the side of the ship. The boy at the helm was my brother Zak. I started waving my arms trying to get his attention. "Cece, can you see him anywhere?" He asked a fish-looking girl. The girl looked through the telescope and set her arms on me. "He's over there!" She said. I didn't get out when he said next, but the girl took the helm and Zak stood on this flying surfboard thing and started zooming towards me. "Shadow, hop on!" He demanded. "Are you crazy, Bro?" I asked. "Just do it!" he demanded me. I sighed and jumped up, then we zoomed back over to his ship. 

We both jumped down onto the deck, then Zak took the helm again. The round ball which he called Caramba, fired the last few shots at the big, black battleship and then we turned around and left. 

Golden Bone's Point of View

The boy started waving his arms to signal the Chaos, but before I could send in a terror to pick him up, Young Storm swooped in and took him onto their ship. Now there's one too many Storms. I have to capture at least one of them, whether it's Zak or his brother, it will happen.