Ch.100 Last hope

100 chapters again?! Wow! I'm getting good at this! Now let's see if I can top over 111 chapters.

Once they made it to the old theater, the officer siblings followed their cousin into the cave with their guns out.

"You okay, Wes?" Aidan whispered, seeing how nervous his cousin was.

"My hands are shaking," Wes breathed nervously.

"It's gonna be all right," Skyler assured, "We'll get her."

But as soon as they came upon the scene, that's when they all felt their jaws dropping and their hearts pounding in shock. The Coventry members were standing in a circle upon the symbol on the ground that was now glowing. Morgana was nowhere to be seen, but they could see Bea who was among the members and chanting in a whisper as if she were in a deep trance.

"Holy Illuminati," Aidan gasped, "Are you guys seeing this?"

"Yep," they all nodded with their eyes widen.

"Oh good, I'm not going mad."

"Do they not see us?" Terrence whispered.

"I don't think so," Skyler observed the scene "Wes, you said that this was a Coventry?"

"That's what the leader said," he replied, "What is a Coventry anyway?"

"From what I know, it's a group of magic users."

"Magic?" Terrence doubted, "Really?"

"I know you guys don't believe in magic-" Wes spoke, "But how do you explain that glowing circle thing?"

"I don't know," Terrence remarked surprised, "This is crazy."

"Okay, let's just get Bea and get out of here," Skyler declared, "Wes, any chance you can go up to her and try to sneak her out?"

"I'll try," he breathed.

"We'll be right behind you."

After gaining up as much bravery as he could, Wes walked over to Bea while being careful not to bump into the other members. But they seemed to be so focused on their chanting that they didn't seem to notice him, even with their eyes opened as he made it to Bea.

"Hey Bea," he spoke calmly, "It's me, can you hear me?"

But she didn't say anything as she kept on chanting with her eyes on the circle.

"Bea," he called while waving his hands in front of her, but she showed no response "Hey, what's wrong with you? It's me, Wes, I'm here to get you out."

But she still showed no response.

"Bea?" he placed his hand on her shoulder.

But at that moment, he suddenly felt a strong force push him back as he went flying back and fell in front of his cousins.

"Wes!" they screamed as they helped him up as his body ached in pain.

"What the hell was that?!" Terrence gasped.

"I have no idea!" Wes shouted with shock.

All of a sudden, Mr. Goldson appeared into the cave where he stopped in front of the officers.

"Mr. Goldson?" Skyler remarked surprised, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I followed you guys," he explained, "Look, I don't have time to explain, but we need to get out of here now."

"I'm not leaving without Bea," Wes declared.

"It's too late for that, once she joined the Coventry, she can't leave it."