Note from me

Man, I can't believe how long it's been since I first started this series. And now it's over, all series have to come to an end someday, and it looks like that day is today. I remember the day I started this series, in case you all don't know, I began this series after watching Once Upon a Time for the first time on Netflix and I immediately thought of Ever After High and what would happen if EAH was told in the form of OUAT?

I began writing the first book all just for the fun of it, you may have noticed how my writing was a bit crappier than now, and that was because I didn't really have the story planned out. I just wrote what I can and wanted. But I never expected to get so many reads and likes, and therefore, I decided to write a sequel. And the next thing I knew, I was working on a whole series.

I didn't know how many books would be in this series, and I certainly did not expect it to be this long. 14 books, damn! But over the years, I have enjoyed writing this series. And just like Brooke, I have grown to love all of my characters, they're practically my children. Well, not exactly cause this is a fanfiction and all of the main characters that aren't my OCs are owned by Mattel, but you know what I mean.

Although that reminds me, in case you guys don't know or haven't done it, I've written a book called 'Once Upon a Time: Ever After High Q & A' which contains questions about this series, kind of like the 30-day question challenge. I wrote it while I was still writing this series and I even answered the questions as well when I should've waited until this series was over. But it's fine, and now that the series is really over, you guys can answer the questions if you like, I love to hear what you guys think of this series.

Anyway, before I put this book to an end, I have an announcement to make. I have a new series coming up after this one, it's an original series this time called 'Fantastopia' which is a fantasy comedy that has everything- Elves, shenanigans, girls who can kick ass, hot guys, funny characters, and everything in the Fantasy genre with a humorous twist. I would love it if you guys would check it once it comes out, it's unlike anything I've ever written. I will announce when it's posted on my homepage so stay tuned.

Moving on, before I end all of this, I want to thank all of you who have joined me in this experience. You all have given me the support and encouragement to continue writing. And I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for all of you. You guys are great and thank you. And as sad as this will sound, I will no longer be writing Ever After High stories after this. It's not because I don't like it anymore, I still do, it's just as my life moves on, I'm gonna have to focus on other things like work, college, my new upcoming series, and other things.

I've always loved Ever After High since I first watched the webisodes. And even though it's practically canceled, I still watch the series and movies and read the books whenever I can. It's such a great series, though I wished Mattel would've stuck with it. But who knows what will happen in the future. However, there comes that point in our lives where we grow out of a fandom so we can grow up. I first wrote this series when I was 16 and I'm 20 now, and even though I have to move on with my life and become an adult, I will always have my creative child side.

As Walt Disney quoted: Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

I will always try to find time to write, especially since of my new series that's coming up. But until that happens, I thank you all again for the support and the encouragement. I don't know when I will fully grow out of EAH, I just hope it won't be too soon. So as I bring this series to an end, I hope you all will stay tuned for my new series, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

- Tina ;)