‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ For the next days, the white haired girl bounced around in many homes. One family taking her in after another. The exhaustion of going to a different environment ever day takes a toll on the sixteen years old teenage girl. The only thing she has are the clothes she wears and herself. By herself she stays, after these hard days. Never finding the end of the grief that has taken over her. She has never known this sadness and it takes all her will power not to break down crying here and now. She did not only the only home she's ever known but also the only person she cared about. The old woman wasn't just the one who took care of her, she was her friend, her family.

Crystal sits on the uncomfortable bed in one of the foster home she is staying at, she doesn't bother complaining how terrible it is to be in that bed. The family has already taken her in, given her food and water, and a roof over her head. More she could not ask of them. Even if she was just staying there for a few nights or shorter. It all depends on the family, if they want to kick her out like the last one's she has stayed at.

"Hey!! Give that back! I'll tell mom! MOM!" One of the twins, Courtney yells at their mother, the other twin, Hayley and herself are arguing about some toy. She has only known the twins for a few hours, yet knows that they will make her go insane of they continue arguing and fighting like that. They kick and scream at each other and about nothing, toys that they own. "Hayley give it back to your sister, and Courtney, don't mess with your sister" Their mothers yells at them. Crystal watches them fight and argue, even when their mother told them to stop.

Those two girls are unmannered and spoiled children, thinking they own everything and everyone. Crystal is just lucky to not be in the middle of their argument and that they barely seem to notice her through them. They don't drag her along or even yell at her. She wonders how they can fight so much with each other, it seems to be the only thing they ever do and yet never get tired of it. Perhaps it is because they know nothing more.

Since her arrival to this foster home, Crystal has done nothing but eat in silence, and sat on the bed. She doesn't do anything else, just lost in her own mind. Waiting for the time that she will be thrown out to be met with another foster family that doesn't care for her. To people she's a problem they want to get rid of and though the words are not spoken, she knows it. The snow outside should the thing to get her to go out and have fun, yet she doesn't find it in herself to even have fun.

The grief in her body is just too great for a girl at this age and has never lost anything, she was never prepared for the pain and doesn't know how to deal with it. She hasn't spoken a word to anyone and doesn't plan to either, neither does she need words. Her action tell more about her than her words could ever do, the sadness aura around her tells anyone that she has lost someone and many leave her alone to her grief, knowing that she needs to grief alone, everyone deals with it differently and that's her way. Might not be the right way, yet this works for her.

"Hey, freak. Play with us" Courtney commands the white haired girl, because of her white hair, she's considered a freak amongst most people. She's used to being called that since her childhood when she lived in the orphanage, the girl would always ignore them. The old woman always told her that she was a special girl and her hair is a sign of it, all she can do is believe that she is special and wonder if the woman told that to her to make her feel better or was it something else? She doesn't know.

Crystal doesn't move a muscle, her body is as stiff and unmoving as it was before. She doesn't move her head or even her eyes, it's like she never heard the command or even the words that were spoken. All she can do is stare at her hands and get lost in her own little world. Waiting. For the right moment. She has had enough of everything. And had to get away, away from this place, the world and her very own life. "Freak" The twin sister mutter under their breath as they leave the room and go find something else to do and will most likely fight about it.

While the girl just sits there, however she isn't alone in the room. The bedroom is a rather small room it has two bunks. One for the twin sisters and one for her and some boy who is in the one above her. Like her, he has stayed there and doesn't say a word, he doesn't move. Though, she believes he's asleep rather than awake. Then she feels movement coming from above her and the bunk shakes a bit.

A head of the boy is lowered down as he is holding himself upside down, looking at her. "Now, little girl, want to get out of here?" He asks, a smirk on his face. Just by his words, she finally moves and her head snaps up to look at the boy who had asked her that question, somehow only six words were able to do the thing that no one has been able to do for a few days now. Getting her to talk. "Yes" She whispers, her voice is just barely a whisper yet is heard by the boy. She might not have spoken much, only one word but that one word sealed her destiny. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧