‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The train station was warm and very empty when she walked in there. Crystal sees Theo sitting by a oven in the corner, it was almost hard for her to see him. It had been half an hour that she stayed outside sitting in the snow where he pushed her. At first she felt horrible and didn't understand why he would be so cruel to her, but then when she was in the snow she felt better. The small snowflakes making her feel something that she's never felt before, and she can't get rid of that feeling but at this point she doesn't want to, she likes it.

Walking over to him the electric blue eyed girl sees that he's trembling with cold as he tries desperately to warm himself up. She sits down next to him but he doesn't look like he noticed her coming or he's ignoring her. "What do we do now?" Crystal asks after a few minutes of silence. She had looked around herself and sees that there isn't a single person in there, not even someone to sell the tickets but then again it's the middle of the night. He turns around to look at her, his pale blue eyes meet her electric blue ones.

"I don't know" He tells her, but neither of them break the eye contact that has formed between them. "I've never really thought about the world" She admits to him, not even sure why she told him that. She has been very careful to not tell him too much about herself. Not wanting him to think of her as a bigger freak than he already thinks that she is and he might be becoming her friend but it's far from it but there is still hope about it.

Crystal can't read the emotions in his eyes as she's never really been good at it but she can tell that he's in deep thoughts or that's what she thinks. "My mother used to talk all the time about taking me around the world" Theo says which shocks her. His mother? She hadn't realized that he knew who his mother was. Of course she knew that not all foster children were abandoned as a baby but she's never heard anyone talk about their mother. "What happened to her?" She asks, ashamed for even asking. A slight blush makes its way up to her pale cheeks.

"She p-passed away" He tells her then looks down at the ground. It's clear to her that he has been through things that she can't even imagine and at this moment he's vulnerable, but then again so is she. "I never knew my mother or father or anyone. And the only mother figure I had is gone" She says feeling like she's about to break into tears just by thinking of the old woman that passed away too soon. "I've always wanted to go to Florida" He then says, probably trying to light the mood and not cry.

She lightly gasps. "Oh. I can't go there" She tells him sadly, feeling as if she's now ruined everything by being so different than everyone else. His gaze returns to her but she looks everywhere but him, her eyes just traveling all around her but never staying in one place more than a second. "Why now?" He asks, still shivering but the heat is getting to him. Just taking a lot of time. He has also been wondering how she somehow managed to take the cold from his body and how she's not cold or even wet from the snow.

"I don't know, the sun burns me" She confesses. Getting ready to be laughed at she moves a bit away from him to not want to be close to him when the laughter and when he begins to make fun of her. When she finally looks at him, he has a puzzled look on his face and he looks at her like he's trying to figure her out but can't put a finger on it. Sighing she gives him a sad look. "All my life I've been... different you could say. When winter comes I don't feel the cold like everyone else and when summer arrives the hot sun burns me worse than anyone else" The white haired girl says to him.

She doesn't say anything else, afraid to have to explain everything to him. "Is that why you're not freezing now?" He asks her and she nods her head. His dirty blonde hair falling over his pale blue eyes. "Can I take your hand?" She whispers to him, but doesn't explain to him why she wants. Taking his red and cold hands from the oven that he had put them on to warm himself up.

Their hands comes in contact and like before, the cold completely disappears from his body like it were never really there at all. The normal color returns to his cheeks and to his hands. He looks even more shocked at this than he did the last time when she hugged him. "H-how did you d-do that?" He ask her, not able to speak properly from the surprise and shock that is taking over him. "I don't know" She whispers as she looks into his eyes. His shocked pale blue eyes but she finds beauty in them and as soon as he looks into hers, he feels calmer.

Neither of them know for how long they stayed like but they didn't want to let go but both for different reasons. He knew that if she lets go then he will feel cold again and she just wants to feel someone, to have some touch form someone. To know that there is someone with her. A loud crashing noise breaks them both from this whole thing and startles them. She jumps up a bit when she hears it. The sound comes behind them. Her heart speeds up when the noise comes again. Her eyes widen when the source of the noise breaks its way through the wall. "RUN!!!" Theo yells at her. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧