‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Both of them waste no time in running towards the entrance door and the only door that is open for the two to get out. Her heart beats faster in her chest like a hammer beating her chest over and over again. Her mind racing with thoughts as she runs with Theo. His hand had made it to hers and holding hands they dive into the freezing cold air of the night. A loud echoing roar coming from the train station only forces them to run faster. On the train tracks they run until they reach the forest behind the train station.

The snow that reaches to their knees moves to the side as they run but neither of the two notice it as the shock in their body has overtaken them and the adrenaline coursing through their veins keeps them going. Stopping behind a tree to hide them they catch their breaths. "What... was... that...?" Crystal asks him while panting for breath. Her head slowly moves back to the train station only to not see the thing that her eyes want to find. Theo shakes his head. "I... don't... know" He says. Both of them not believing what they had seen or witnessed. They do however notice how their hands are holding and quickly let go or he does.

The white haired girl sits down by the tree and has her back against it. The snow around her tightens around her legs and doesn't leave a room between her and itself. She doesn't notice it as she leans her head on the bark of the tree and just continues to think of those things. "This isn't real. We're tired and we're hallucinating" He chants over and over again as the shock and panic is sinking to their bones. Theo shivers as the cold is finding him once again.

"We can't both be seeing the same thing" She says shutting the idea that they're hallucinating. Before he could say anything else a loud thunder like sounds startles them. "We have to go" She says as she stands up. But it's too late. The thing that they wee trying to flee from is too close to them and they're running out of places to go. The forest hides many wild animals and a fence has been put up that goes through the forest and is not that far away from the two.

"Crystal" A whisper in her ear makes her snap her head towards the thing and take step close to it. Right in front of her is a troll. The skin royal blue in color that appears to be scaly of some sort. As a mixture of a reptile and a troll. The troll is even larger in size when standing in front of her and could even rival a mountain. It wears this strange leather like clothes over its body that appears to have been made a couple of centuries ago and has not aged that well. If there is one word to describe this being in front of her, it would be; hideous.

This foul stench comes from the troll and it makes Crystal want to vomit her stomach out. The creature that is as disgusting as it can become charges at the two of them try to flee as far as they can reach. The troll has larger feet than the two of them and catches up with them pretty quickly. Theo trips and falls down which makes her freeze and turn to help him. Before he has even stood up, the troll has reached them and is in front of their face.

The troll lets out a this roar that is louder than anything either of them have ever heard in their lives and both need to cover their ears. The blue creature however does not attack them. Only stands there after it has closed its mouth. The air around them became so foul that Crystal nearly gags. She stands there in the snow and stares at the creature that she thought did not exist and still it is there. "Crystal" The whisper is heard once more. This time she realizes that it comes from the troll.

And still it does not move its mouth nor speak to her in any words. Despite this, the girl had felt that it was the troll that said her name. Taking a single step towards the troll, her ankle is grabbed by Theo and she turns her head towards to look at him. He shakes his head. The look of pure fear upon his face when he does so. He lies there in the snow. When he touches her the cold leaves him but that is the least of his worries for there is a troll in front of them.

He tries to speak but no word come from his mouth as he is speechless at the sight. "Crystal" When she hears her name once more, so gentle that it is a strange thing that her name could be uttered with such kindness from a hideous beast such as that. Breaking free from the grip which Theo held her, she walks over to the troll and stands in front of it. Gulps when she suddenly realizes how tall it is compared to her small human body. Within her mind, she chants the same words that Theo had said over and over again moments before.

This isn't real. We're tired and we're hallucination. It is real and it is in front of them. They are tired and they are not hallucinating. That is a fact. The troll does not do anything but stare down at her as she stares up at it. It had chased them with such anger and rage that it was a thought which crossed both their minds it would kill them if it were to catch them. And now it has caught them yet does nothing to harm them nor kill them for that matter.

The way that her name was said made it feel so warm to her, as if she wanted to continue to hear it over and over again. She could not understand it. Crystal stood there in front of the troll. The scent so bad that it might just make her faint any time soon and perhaps she will wake up and realize that she is trapped in a very strange dream that she would rather not remember nor recall at all. However, her name is once again whispered. "Crystal" The voice is so familiar to her but at the same time she can't grasp it.

Like she has heard whoever is speaking to her before but does not know where nor how that would be possible because never in her life has she seen a troll before. Crystal should be panicked beyond that but she finds that she is not for a reason that she does not know. Slowly, her hand reaches upwards towards the troll. The troll reaches with its hand that is larger than her whole head towards her and as soon as the contact has been made, she lets out a gasp as her vision turns completely white. Then she hears the voice speak once more.

"The frost spread across the lake as the air grows colder. Snow falls hardly on the green grass around her body along the bark groans frost that travels the trees as the land bathes in ice and frost. A woman lies on the grassy ground that is now covered in white snow. The dress she wears is pearl white, blends in with the snow around her. Her hands holding a blue frost rose that are on her chest that softly moves up and down as she breathes. Her beautiful eyes closes as if trapped in a death like state. The snow around her doesn't touch her or harms her. That woman has a destiny waiting her and soon the prophecy will be fulfilled. For she is the missing Snow Queen that will save the world from all evil" ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧