Back in the game

Short opening chapter, hope you'll enjoy it.

Once again I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's late Sunday morning, the fresh wind is blowing into your apartment through the open balcony above the street unusually quiet for Sunday and softly brushing your cheeks. The air is filled with sweet scent of your favourite tea and a perfume you used some time ago. Everything seems calm and lazy but the atmosphere is ruined by you constantly murmuring. Sitting in the couch in front of your computer you're checking your Email focused on the work to be done as soon as possible. Deeply concentrated on typing the reply to one highly paid job request, your computer rings. In the moment your ears catch the sound you jump to the air unable to realise what happened in the first minute. Finally coming to yourself you realize that you were just too focused on work that you forgot what's going on around you.

„Not scared from the gun pointed at your face but the incoming message scares you to death," you giggle. You sit back on the couch and start reading the message.

„Hey Big boss, I've got an update. I hope you like Italy 'cause another Avery's cross appeared and will be sell at the auction at the Rossi Estate next week. I can send you more info if you'd like but it wouldn't be easy get it. Rafe Adler will be there..."

As you continue to read the message a small grin appeared on your face. Your fingers are moving on the keyboard as fast as possible typing a short reply. It would be too easy and boring without competition. „Send info, guest list, members of Rossi Estate's crew, everything. I need to know about everybody who'll be there. Thanks"

The fact that you're back in the game after so long makes your heart race, your breath is faster than before, your veins filled with adrenaline and your body is ready for the thrill.

In the evening you arrived in front of the estate. The entrance to the building is filled with couples and bigger groups of riches slowly walking inside. With one last look to the mirror to check your hair you step out of the car. The sun is slowly setting down letting the last sun rays warming your face and neck where your pearl necklace shine. Everything is calm, air filled with the chat and laugh. Taking in the fact that nobody except you doesn't know what's gonna happen you inhale deeply and silently say to yourself „Let's get this party started."