CHAPTER 01

(Y/N) 's pov

It was so curious to see the rabbit wearing a suit and holding a clock ... so I just decided to follow him.

"Excuse me Mr Rabbit" I screamed for him to catch his attention .

He turned to face me and in that time I was completely shocked, I feel like I've seen his face before but I can't put my finger on who is he.

"Sorry can I ask you a question ??!" I run to him .

"Sorry I'm late I have to meet the king... good bye pretty lady" he said running away from me .

"Wait please..." i start chasing him and he didn't see me .

I ran deeper and deeper in the woods but i can't see him anymore. I think I lost him.

I sat on the floor until i felt two heads on each side of mine.

"Hello pretty lady..." one of theme whispered in my ear .

"Are you lost ??!" And the second continued in the other one .

I got more confused after i saw theme ... i also feel like i know these two... but why can't i remember .

I'm getting more and more curious about this place i'm in...

"By the way i'm Taehyung... but for short you can call me Tae" the first one said .

"And i'm Jimin ... and you can call me Chim chim if you want" the second also said .

"Well nice to meet you  Taehyung and Jimin... but i'm really late i have to find a guy.  He was wearing a bunny costume... did you see him anywhere??!" I asked theme .

"Yeah we know him... but we won't tell you" Tae started .

"Please i'm curious i wanna know where is he going" i said to him .

"Ohh curious you say ??!... you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat my lady."he smirks and then said "well , if you wanna know where is he you have to play a game with us" Jimin continued .

"What kind of game??!" I ask .

"We're thinking about hide and seek... what do you say pretty lady ?" Tae said with a smirk on his face .

"But first of all ... what's your name??!" Jimin asked me .

"My name is (Y/N). But wait if you want me to play with you you'll have to tell me where is the bunny then ok" I said to both of theme.

"But it won't be any normal hide and seek game... there will be consequences my dear (Y/N)..." Tae said.

"What consequences ??!" I asked him feeling uncomfortable because of the smirk that never leaves his face .

"We'll search for you... and if we find you the first punishment will be you dressing like us in wonderland... and you'll play with us again and again until you win ... and if you win we'll tell you where is Jungkook the bunny" they explain to me the rules .

"But I'm warning you pretty lady this is our territory and we know every inch in it so hide well..." Tae said .

"Good luck beautiful..." Jimin said smiling .

And with that they turn to count as i have to hide anywhere ... I found a big rock and I hide behind it .

"Ten... ready or not princess we're coming" they screamed and start searching for me .

After less then 10 minutes Tae found me .

He was on the rock ... "found you pretty lady..." he said looking down at me with a grin on his face.

"That was a stupid place to hide in..." Jimin whispered in my ear from behind me . He startled me.

"Okay now take this costume and change we'll be back in 10 minutes and play again with you ..." Tae said handing me the costume .

"What a weird costume. Are they serious? Oh well if I need to know about the bunny I have to go along with their game" I said changing my clothes very fast to this . "Okay I have 10 minutes to hide and this time I need to hide well"

"Okey I won't deny that you look really cute in this outfit" a voice that I didn't recognize said behind me