CHAPTER 04

Lost... that's all what am feeling now.

Am just in the wrong way i can feel it , the night is here , and the woods are getting more and more scarier .

Am walking slowly now hoping i would find anything , anyone i saw in the day.

Hoping ...

"Tch...who are you fooling Y/N you're  completely lost , it's not like am gonna see anyone from the morning...the woods are just getting scarier and am cold" i said almost crying .

I found a middle rock and i sat on it...

"I just wanna go home i don't want this anymore" i said and started crying quietly .

I just sat there crying for what felt like hours... until i heard a very familiar voice that i calmed down automatically .

"Hey there lil kitten..." the voice said to me and i knew instantly who it belongs .

" the voice said to me and i knew instantly who it belongs

"Mr cat !!!!" I screamed and hug him really tight . 

"Woah easy lil one , are you lost or what ??!" He chuckled a little .

"No i was just walking around in the scary woods..." i smiled a little "don't be a silly cat of course i am lost i was crying can't you see ??!!!" I hit his arm gently .

He laughed and then i also started laughing .

"I bet my coolness Hoseok said something weird about following your feelings or something right ?" He laughed a little .

"But I see you're really happy seeing me here" and then he continued after calming down .

"I've never been happier" i smiled cutely and he returned it .

"But i really need your help now... i just wanna get out of here i don't wanna know where Jungkook is anymore" i pouted .

"I'm gonna help you find the way to Jin's kingdom ... but first am gonna show you the beauty of wonderland at night and then we will go ok ?" He smiled again all sweetly .

I relaxed because of his smile and i returned it .

"Sure..." i said .

We started walking... we talked , we laughed , and he even showed me his mind blowing magic tricks .

"We're here..." he grabbed my hand.

And in that moment... i knew that i won't see anything more beautiful , magical , fantasy than this view in my whole life .

 i knew that i won't see anything more beautiful , magical , fantasy than this view in my whole life

"Mrs cat ... this is magical" i let go of his hand and said with my mouth open smiling widely .

"It's Yoongi , and i know right?..." he smiled at my reaction .

"The beauty of wonderland is not something you see everyday... so i'll make you enjoy it to the fullest"

He grabbed my hand again and we started walking .

The black starry night with the moon shinning like it never did , the reflection of it in the small lake that was in front of us with a mix of blue , purple and green lights .

We saw the creatures of wonderland... there is mermaids , fairies , and another legendary creatures i never knew they were ever existed .

We played with the other creatures and laughed and all my fears just disappeared .

We then sat on the big rock and threw our legs inside of water .

"How do you feel now Y/N ?" although he knew exactly how i feel he still ask me .

"Thank you so much Yoongi i feel great now and a big relief..." i put my head on his shoulder and then continued .

"And thanks for giving me back my curiosity i wanna know where is Jungkook and see the kingdom now again" i smiled playfully .

"Good to hear that the curious Y/N is back now" he laughed a little and put his head on top of mine .

We stayed like that for what feels like hours . A relaxing silent is all over us as we watched the sun rise and  bringing a new day with it . Until...

"If we stayed like that forever you won't get the chance to see Jin and Jungkook..." he said playfully and gently hitting my head with his shoulder .

"Haha You're right Mr Yoongi ... let's go now" i laughed and then stand up.

"Come on take to me the kingdom..."

He grabbed my hand again and we started walking until we found a big tree and am seeing a door inside of it ??!

"Here we are again..."

We just stand there ... hand in hand looking at the wooden door .

"I want you to come with me..." i squeezed his hand tighter .

"Am afraid i can't give you this request..." he looked at me strait in the eyes .

"No please... i just want to get to know the king and see Jungkook and then we will go back together to Hoseok and the kids and have a tea party all together" i said smiling weakly .

"A tea party you say ??! Haha sorry i can't ... look at the door it will open anytime" he said .

I looked at the door and then Yoongi kissed the back of my head .

"See you soon Y/N..." he said and when i turned back .

He wasn't there anymore...

"See you soon Mr cat..." i smiled and looked back at the door .

I waited a little until the door opened by itself ... i walked in and i saw something completely different from where i was...

              -------------------------------

                 Vote + comment

            Bye bye butterflies 😊😊