CHAPTER 05

Vote + comment

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the door and it's like i wasn't in the same place at all .

I was standing on a rock ... on the top i literally saw birds pass me .

"Guess am in a really high place..." i started and then looked down "yup i am" i sighed but then smile .

I hopped from the rock and started walking ...

I walked for what felt like hours... i singed , talked with myself a little , i sometime stop to relax a little

"Ughh i feel bored i wish Yoongi was with me" i pouted and then stand up again .

I looked around and found roses everywhere .. red , black and white ones ... the colours of cards of course.

I walked a little more until i was greeted by a really big entrance .

I stoped and looked up..
"that's a big castle... and kinda creepy one" i started talking to myself again like a crazy girl when i spotted Jungkook again running inside the door .

"Jungkook please wait a little" i shouted his name and he turned back .

He looked at me and got surprised . But then the surprised face turned into a smirk as he got inside the castle and the door shut behind him .

I didn't understand what that smirk means but i started running after him until i was faced with two big card-like humans .

'Can this place be any weirder' i thougbt sighed .

"Umm hello big cards" i waved at theme smiling.

"Hello there young lady" one of theme talked to me nicely

"May i ask who are you pretty lady" the second said

"I'm (Y/N) Mr cards i wanna see Jin the king and Jungkook the bunny .. may i go inside please ?" I asked sweetly .

"Oh my god she's her.." the first one whispered .

"Are you sure she's the girl ?!" The second whispered back .

"I'm sure as much as am seeing you now .. let's just get her in"

"Ok let's open the door" 

They finished whispering and open the big door for me

"You can go in young lady" they said bowing to me.

I smiled and bowed as well and got in .

'What were they talking about ?!... i mean am pretty sure they were talking about me but of course being me i didn't get anything' i got disappointed but smile again .

I bumped into someone and when i looked at the person it was an umbelievblly beautiful girl.