CHAPTER 2

First ... I'm just really really sorry about this late ...
But since it's my first book ... i really don't know if should finish writing it or nah .

                   --------------------------
"I won't deny that you look cute in this outfit " the voice said and i automatically turn around

Nothing

"W-who's there ??!" I asked starting to panic a little because of the weird sound .

"Look up silly Y/N" the sound said chuckling

I looked up and found a boy who looks like a cat looking at me creepily from a tree .

"Who are you ??!... and how do you know my name ??!" I said after clearing my throat .

"Ohh... you don't remember me ??!" He asked a little shocked but then laugh a little .

"How would i know you cat-like boy"

"How about Taehyung and Jimin the twins . Or Jungkook the bunny ??! You really don't remember anyone of us ??!" He started laughing .

"That's not funny... just tell me why i feel like i do know you but i don't remember" i asked him confused .

"Well cutie ... you won't get any answers from me ... but you can ask Hoseok the mad hatter am sure he has all the answers you want" he said disappearing .

"Wait!!!" I screamed out .

"Yeah kitten ??!" He said turning back to normal .

"Where can i find him??!"

"Just follow the tea smell ... but it will be kinda mixed with some smoke" he winks then leave .

"Stranger cat" i said to myself .

I started smelling in every direction until i smell the tea mixed with smoke as the cat-like boy said .

I started to walk in that direction until i saw the smoke clouds getting bigger and bigger .

I walked between the trees and found a guy sitting on a rock and smoking in a dramatic way .

"Ummm hello ??!" I asked getting near him .

"Come sit beside me little Y/N " he ordered without even looking at me .

I obeyed and sat beside him .

"Am looking for a person who will help me find out what's going on here" i said looking at the smoking guy .

'God him too ??! Why do i feel like i know each and every one of theme??!' I though to myself .

"There is just two persons here  that know all your answers . Hoseok the mad hatter or like i call him J-hope , and Yoongi the cat boy" he said sending one more smoke cloud then look at me .

"I've already met the cat boy and he didn't wanna tell me anything , and yeah that's the boy i was looking for can you tell me where to find him"

He didn't talk... he just pointed to the right direction .

"Thanks ... but one more question . Why do i feel like i know each one of you"

"You do... you just don't remember" he said leaning on the rock .

I left him thinking about what he said while walking to the direction he pointed at.

The tea smell is getting stronger and stronger now . I realized i was in the right direction now .