CHAPTER 03

The tea smell was getting stronger and stronger when i started hearing singing and talking .

I walked for a little more only to find a wonderful garden with all kinds of flowers and inside of it was a beautiful tea table with a lot of big clocks around it .

And a wonderfully beautiful guy with a strange hat and two little angelic kids laughing all together .

I really didn't want to disturb that beautiful moment for the three of theme but what can i do ? my curiosity took the best of me .

I sighed and decided to go inside and ask him.

I walked a little and the guy saw me .

"Oh... hello dear Y/N we were waiting for you to come" the man said smiling.

I swear to god it's the brightest smile i've ever seen in my whole life

I swear to god it's the brightest smile i've ever seen in my whole life... it seems like , sunshine to me .

"Come have a seat with us and let's have a tea party the four of us" he said still smiling .

"Ok but may i ask you about something sir ?" I said sitting .

"Sure..."

"How do you know my name...and why were you waiting for me?" I asked him .

"Ohhh my god so many questions from a beautiful lady..." he said giving me a tea cup and laughing a little along with the kids .

"Thank you ... but can you answer me please?" I took the cup and sip a little bit from it .

"Ok dear Y/N ... so first am Hoseok the mad hatter , i know you like we all do here in wonderland , and about me waiting you,well that's a secret .Oh and i forgot to introduce you my two little friends here... this is Jaebeom , and this little angle is Emily" he said smiling brighter than before .

 this is Jaebeom , and this little angle is Emily" he said smiling brighter than before

"Hello Mrs Y/N" The kids said to me smiling just like the guy .

"Nice to meet you all dears" i said returning the bright relaxing smiles that i got and i finished partying with theme.

We played and laughed and drink so much tea until i remembered why i was here .

"Umm Mr Hoseok " i said catching his attention along with the kids .

"If you don't mind my question... may i ask why do i feel like i know all of you but i don't remember , and the smoking guy told me you have all the answers i want... like where Jungkook the bunny is going " i said scratching the back of my neck .

"Ohh dear... you do know all of us you just have to wait for the right time to know all the truth , and about Jungkook ... well , he's going to meet Jin the king of wonderland , and the most handsome and funny man i know here...haha right kids" he said laughing more with kids .

"Ughhh i feel mad because every person i met till now said the same thing about me knowing you" i said holding my head with both of my hands feeling kinda sad because of this .

I felt a big strong hand on my shoulder.

"Ohh dear Y/N sorry to say that but.. we're all mad here so don't be sad , because in this garden we don't need sadness , we just play and party and drink tea" he said holding another cup of tea .

"Yes madam ... and you can stay with us as long as you want" the kids also said with the smile that never leaves their faces .

"Thank you all so much for this wonderful offer but i'm late i need to find the bunny... may you Mr Hoseok  tell me where to find Jin the king " i said getting up smiling at the three of theme.

"Follow the way you feel it's right my curious lady and you will find anything you want" Hoseok said .

"Thank you sir for the kinda weird but acceptable answer" i said and he chuckled .

"I wish you all the luck in finding the king Mrs Y/N and don't be sad again ok ?" he said hugging me .

"We wish you luck too madam" the kids said then hug me too .

"Thank you so much for everything  my dears... and maybe when i found out all i want i would pass by here again and party with you " i smiled at theme and they returned it .

I got out of the garden and starting running deeper and deeper in the woods but feeling like am just getting lost and far far away from the right place...

              -----------------------------------

Tell me what do you think of the story till now and what will happen next in the comments .

And... don't forget to vote my dears 😊.