Smut* A Surprise For Dick

Smut warning (this entire thing is just smut. Skip this chapter if this stuff isn't your style). Everyone is of age. Foursome. Robinpile. Don't like, don't read.

Dick didn't know what he expected, but this certainly wasn't it. He open his eyes, blinking when his eyelashes dragged. He closed them again. Something was covering his eyes.

He tried to move his arms and legs, finding himself spread out on whatever he was on. It was soft. Something covered him but it wasn't too warm. And he had nothing on underneath.

Okay, he wasn't a shy person, but this wasn't his cup of tea. At least, not while he was this clueless.

Where was he, anyways? Who was behind this? What did they want? Why was he here? How long had he been out?

He didn't remember getting into any fight. He spent the day at the manor with his brothers. Bruce and Jason still weren't seeing eye to eye, so Bruce went into work. Alfred was busy but left snacks and food for when the boys got hungry.

Actually, it had been a relatively quiet day. He wasn't sure why Tim called them all together- none of his brothers were one to "hang out" simply for the sake of it. Needless to say, there was a small fight here and there, but it was overall peaceful.

So how did he end up here?

He pulled on the restraints again, trying to see where it might have a weak spot.

"Hmm? You're awake?" a familiar voice taunted.

"Damian? What's going on? Are you okay? Where's-?"

"We're right here, Dickie," Tim's voice soothed. He jumped when a hand was placed on his chest. The bed- he was on a bed- dipped as Tim sat beside him.

"There, there. We won't hurt you," Jason promised, another hand on Dick's chest. Fingers pinched his nipple, and he flinched. "That much." The bed dipped again.

"Tt, stop hogging him." Dick's breathing picked up when Tim scooted over, allowing Damian a turn. "Don't worry, Grayson. You'll enjoy this."

"T- This?" he stuttered, the sheet being lowered making him shiver. "W- What is this?"

"Our surprise to you, Dickie," Jason answered.

"I can hear that smirk in your voice, Jay. And I swear to God, if-!" Dick was cut off, a bold hand wrapping the sheet around his member and squeezing.

"You were saying?"

"I don't think he should be saying anything. What do you think, Dames?"

"I told you not to call me that, but I agree."

Some shuffling, and something grazed his cheek, a finger forcing his mouth open.

"Wait, wha-? Wha- going on? -'im- Hey!" Someone shoved a cloth into his mouth, putting a hand over before he could spit it out. "Mmph!"

"Do that and we'll have to tie it in place. Think wisely, Grayson."

The hand around his member squeezed again, making his eyes fly open. He couldn't see passed the blindfold, but he heard his brothers' chuckles.

"Look at him," Tim whispered, dragging his hand down Dick's chest. His neat nails grazed Dick's skin, leaving goosebumps. "So beautiful and exposed for us."

"Tt, that was the plan, Drake."

"Plan?" Dick tried to ask, but it came out garbled.

"Keep quiet." Another squeeze, and his back was arching. The grip soften, trailing up and down the length, getting him worked up.