No, Jason. Just no.

Prompt 1:
Jason: Am I in trouble?
Bruce: Have a guess.
Jason: No?
Bruce: Have another guess.

Prompt 2:
Jason: *walks around Wayne Manor with a gun at the ready*
Bruce: Jason, don't shoot your brother.
Jason: *pauses* Which one?
Bruce: Any of them.
Jason: Fun sucker

Prompt 3:
Bruce: *sneezes*
Jason: Shut up.
*Pause*
Jason: I meant bless you, I'm sorry.
*Pause*
Jason: No, I'm not.

Prompt 4:
Jason: Aren't you supposed to be grounded?
Damian: Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Prompt 5:
Jason: *finds red sauce on his shirt* Is this blood or marinara sauce? *thinks. Licks stain*
Bruce: Jason! No!
Jason: Its sauce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian, the annoying demon spawn, had hid Jason's favorite gun. Jason looked everywhere for it, to no avail. He swore on his own grave, if Damian did anything to his baby-

"Jason," Bruce called, not looking up from the file in his hands.

Jason stopped, easily seen through the doorway. "Yes?" he asked, cautiously. He tucked his glock- 17 (not his favorite gun) further into his side, hoping Bruce hadn't noticed it yet.

Luck was not on his side. Seriously, why did the world seem to have it out for him? Couldn't he catch a break at least once? How was this fair?

"Don't shoot your brother."

Some people deserved to get shot, and Bruce had to know that. Currently, Damian stood at the top of the list.

He had two other brothers.

"Any of them."

Jason sulked. "But what if they deserve it?"

"No."

"What if they stole something from someone?"

"No."

"What if they struck first? Then it would be self- defense," he tried.

"Jason," came the warning.

Said boy perked up, ready to bolt after his retort. "That's not a 'no!'"

Before Jason took two steps, Bruce corrected, "No."

"Come on! I swear, he really deserves it!"

"No."

"Bruce! Do you even know what he did?"

"I don't even know which of your brothers we're talking about. And it doesn't matter. You're not allowed to shoot any of your brothers for any reason."

"But-!"

"No, Jason. Just no."

"Fun sucker." Jason all but two steps before Bruce called out.

"Leave the gun."

"Oh, you just love to dill my pickle, don't you?" he growled, handing his adopted father the glock.

oOo

"Alright. Who's idea was it to wire Damian's room to fling him out the window and into the pool?"

Stephanie couldn't contain her giggles. "That explains so much." She laughed harder under the soaked Damian's glare. His bangs dripped in from of his eyes, arms folded across his chest.

"This isn't funny, Brown."

"Au contraire, mon frère."

Damian turned his glare to Tim. "Drake." His voice stayed low and steady, a question mixed with an accusation.