Chapter 3- Dreamcatchers

Harley's POV

At the moment I was at the Sheriffs Station with Scott and Stiles. Sheriff Stilinski was getting ready for a date and I was happy to come see him and help him get ready because Stiles told me he was extremely nervous.

He was looking in a little mirror at his hair. He starts running his hands through, "Ugh, I shoulda got a haircut."

"Well you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles tried suggesting.

"I think you look great." Scott says to which I follow, "I love the tie, it matches you eyes nicely."

"Well thank you, children I should have had." Scott and I look at each and smile before looking over at Stiles with matching smug grins.

"What the hell am I doing, this is a terrible idea?" He starts loosening his tie.

"What dad, one date. The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out on a date with one woman. Or man." He gives his dad a look.

I roll my eyes at Stiles and fix his fathers tie. "It's a woman, Stiles." He gives Stiles a look.

"Ok."

"A very beautiful woman." He finishes.

Scott and I both look at each other wide eyed and suppress a laugh.

"What woman by the way?" I inquire smiling.

"None of you business. All of you." He looks at Scott and Stiles beside me.

"I wanna know." Stiles mumbles.

All of the sudden we hear some guy scream "Stilinski!" Sheriff opens the door and walks out I follow behind Stiles and Scott behind me.

I see a younger man in cuffs with two deputies beside and what looks like a lawyer in front.

"I'm gonna kill you!" The man threatens, I already feel myself getting defensive. I reach around and move the blade I have in the back of my waistband to my side for easier access.

"Donavan if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies escort the prisoner out." Sheriff Stilinski replies calmly.

Then douchpants Donavan decides to speak again. "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry like I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna get a knife and I'm gonna stab you with it till your dead. And when you look at me ask me why, remember right now, cause this is why!"

I tense up and move closer to the Sheriff so I'm right next to him ready for whatever happens next.

Of course Stiles is the one to speak up. "Wow that was awesome. That was awesome, that was great. Can you do one more? Give us another one, like maybe, Christopher Walken this time, you know."

There was a second pause and that was apparently all I needed because this time I finished for Stiles. "Ok, you know what, it's fine. You've got plenty of time to work on it when you're in a tiny little cell, you know. Sittin in there, forever."

The guy shakes his head for a moment. All the sudden he lunges forward. Before I know it I've stepped in front of the Sheriff, push him back, with my hand on my blade. Donovan barely moves before the deputies have him.

"Get him outta here!" Stilinski yells.
They drag him away, even after he's gone I'm still tense. I turn to face the boys. All three are looking at me. Stiles with an unreadable expression. Like he's thinking very hard.

"What the hell's Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asks.

"It's a test you take when your planning to become a deputy."