Chapter 13- Codominance

Harley's POV

My phone begins to ring and Theo growls but steps away from me. I catch my breath for a moment before answering.

"Hello,"

"Your highness I need some help,"

"Oh me, I'm great, how are you doing Stiles?"

"Just get over here Scott and I are going to rescue Kira from the skin walkers, we need your badassery."

"Shouldn't I stay and make sure Liam and Mason don't do something stupid."

"They'll do something stupid whether you're here or not. The skin walkers are supposed to be really dangerous and Scott's still injured. He won't admit it but he's weaker than normal, that's why I called you to take come with us earlier."

"Ok let me get some stuff together I'll be over in just a second."

"Goodbye your highness."

"Goodbye your sarcasticness." I can practically here Stiles role his eyes as he hangs up the phone, I can't help but chuckle.

"You're not going."

"Theo you can't tell me what to do, maybe if you didn't betray all of us you could. I should be shooting you in the head right now."

"You still wouldn't let me tell you what to do, you're too head strong. Harley listen, the skin walkers are dangerous creatures and I don't want you to get hurt. They're said to be evil, like really evil."

"That's what's said about all of you too, now move because I'm going to help my friends and you can't stop me. I will kill you."

"With what?" Theo tests.

I smirk now, I grab the knife attached behind my dresser, force Theo onto my bed, and turn him around pinning his hands behind his back with my knee. I then lift his head and hold the knife to his throat.

Theo laughs, "This is one of the reasons I fell for you. You like to make sure no one ever forgets you can kill them in a second and they can't do anything about it. Even though you try the whole I'm a better person act now, I know what you said to Scott after you thought I left. You can't handle not being in charge of the situation. So observant."

I get off of Theo and get a bag put together of weapons and a change of clothes not sure of how long it's going to take. I face away from Theo and take off the tshirt and put on a bra before turning back around to look for a tank top.

"This is a view I could get used to." I throw the knife at his face knowing he's gonna catch it. Theo just laughs again.

"You have a six pack?" He looks at me puzzled.

"Does nobody understand what years of intense cardio does to person. Why is it so surprising that I'm strong or built? Is it because I'm a woman?" I scoff.

"No, it's because you haven't really shown anyone around here that side of you yet. You were so busy gaining trust you never bothered to show them what you bring to the table even as a human. Stiles is the only one that noticed because he's naturally observant just like you."

"Whatever," I mutter finding a black tank top because it's going to be hella hot in the desert. I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and shimmy them on.

"You have a very nice ass," Theo points out as I get my jeans up.

"Squats."

I get a bag of two shot guns, 2 pistols, 4 knifes and then I start getting some on me. One pistol in the back of my waist band, one knife on the side, one knife in each shoe, and a mini handgun tucked into my bra.