chapter 3: your obedient servant

Cloud woke up to the sound of a knock on the door he wakes up and goes to the door he quickly pet his dog to not start barking and making a noise. 'What time was it anyways?' thought Cloud as he stretched and yawned a couple of bones popping when he stretched he went to open the door and there stood strike looking well kept "Good morning shadow I brought you your clothes to put on, it's your uniform so keep it nice and clean." Strike says and Cloud nods "Thank you strike,i'll be out as fast as I can!" Cloud closed the door heading to the bathroom and getting ready. The uniform being put on had a white dress shirt and a yellow satin vest with a black string bowtie as well as black dress pants and black dress shoes. He combed his hair and once finished he observed the bracelet the king had gave him since he felt like he had some time,he took frost out for a quick walk seeing nobody around the long halls. Once doing a lap around the building he put frost back into the room petting him making sure he had food and water, he nervously walked around the halls looking for the library to find strike or a kitchen. Which is where he exactly was in.

"The prince should be up by now. I'm surprised he hasn't called you up." strike says and as if on cue cloud was shocked by his bracelet "Ow!" "I guess I spoke too soon. Here take this,it's his breakfast and wipe those tears." strike says and cloud wipes his tears he didn't know he was crying but he smiles "Thank you again strike!" cloud says and walks up the stairs and looks at the two large double doors he didn't know which one was the princes so he took a wild guess and knocks "come in and hurry up." said a voice from the other side 'it would be nice if you said please' cloud thinks to himself and opened the doors and went up to the princes bedside "I brought you your breakfast sir!" cloud says and the prince takes it "You know it's nice to meet you si-" cloud was cut off by the prince "Don't talk to me especially like we're friends." the prince spat rudely clearly he was more like his father. "Yes sir i'm sorry." cloud says and the prince just huffs looking away. cloud starts to walk away but the prince started talking again "Did I say you could leave bi***!" he says and that made cloud a little nervous "N-o sir i'm sorry sir!" cloud says and stands at the princes bedside as the prince ate his breakfast "So you're the new guy,I heard you spoke up to my father. Most people get hurt for doing that so that was interesting." the prince says sipping his black tea calmly. Cloud thinks for a moment "I didn't think what I said was that bad I only told him my dog probably wasn't going to be much of use to him." cloud answered "My dad may be strong as strategic but sometimes he's a little power hungry to the point he can get a little stupid." the prince says,a small smile tugging at his lips. Cloud smiles slightly "But i'm his obedient servant so I guess i'll have to accept him good or bad am I right?" cloud says and the prince nods standing up and yawning with a hand on his mouth. "Open the blinds up." Cloud nods setting the tray down on some nearby table and pulled back the dark curtains to let a little sun in.The prince looks at cloud "Thank you. Now, get out of my sight." the prince says and cloud gives a bow although he felt a little awkward doing it he's seen strike do it so he thought it would be best to do the same. Cloud walks out of the room to have the prince do his duties in peace. As cloud walked through the halls he was called in again to go clean the conference room so he went ahead and got the mop and looked at the room he was in, glad he was chosen to go there seeing as he could finally get some information. Once he reached the room he mopped the floor but also stuck around to take pictures of files that looked important so he could go through them later and send them to his sister once he is done. He cleans the room dusting,sweeping,mopping and overall arranging things humming a song to himself. Wondering if there would be any meeting today so he could record them as well,he would probably have to ask strike about the schedule later which was a little boring but would help him out a bunch. Once he had cleaned room that took about Thirty minutes he wanted to make sure it looked perfect like how his maids would have done it so it was spic and span.

He looked through the pictures sending useful ones to his sister. He put the items away back into the closet in a safe spot and went to find strike for schedule info. Said boy was found in the halls holding some cleaning supplies cloud goes up to him "Hey strike do you have any of the schedule information you know so you don't have to deal with so much stuff?" Strike hands cloud a piece of his notebook paper that had the kings schedule on it,"Be sure to remind him about ten minutes ahead of time or he'll get mad at you." strike says with as usual,no expression clearly it wasn't his thing,then again you don't really see any smiles around the place,or even people.'maybe they are in other rooms cleaning or cooking.' Cloud took the notes and looked over them 'strike has such fancy handwriting' cloud admired putting the paper in his vest pocket. "Thanks again strike!" cloud says and gives strike a hug.