Chapter 13: rulebreaker

The next day when the boys were having a conversation cloud had been dying to tell burya the truth about him and strike he had stood up "u-um" cloud had hesitated with speaking but all eyes were on him at the moment "yes monarch?" strike says "c-can we talk alone p-please?" cloud asked and strike nods and the two walk out into the hallway "is this about yesterday?" strike asked and cloud shook his head "i want to tell him" cloud says and strike sighed "no and i mean it if the king find out then things will go to chaos" strike says and cloud sighed "I just...nevermind" cloud looked down and strike gave him a hug "it's okay how about I go look for info and you talk to the prince but please don't tell him, do you understand?" he says and cloud nods when strike walked away cloud went back into the prince' room "so what did you two talk about?" he asked "well we talked about us... i don't know if i should be telling you this" cloud says messing with his fingers "it's okay to tell me" burya says and cloud sighs "you trust me right? You promise whatever i do you won't tell lyn i showed you and this never happened" cloud says and looks a burya "i think i like where this is heading" burya says "w-what is that supposed to mean?" cloud asked and burya seemed to realize he wasn't thinking the same thing as cloud "oh nothing i promise" burya says and cloud nods and smiles and he look off his disguise "hello prince burya i've been dying to show you who i really am!" cloud says and gives burya a hug who immediately moved away "WHAT THE HE**!" he yelled and cloud flinched looking scared he had started to cry and burya had felt guilty "monarch you're .... That cloud prince?" he asked and cloud messed with his hands and nodded

"p-please don't hurt me i just wanted to see how your place worked and now i know so many things like how cruelly you've treated you're subjects how much everyone has suffered and how restricted they must feel i've gotten to know someone here and what they've been through because of you so please change your ways and have sympathy on those poor people i beg of you! And if you refuse i am confident we can settle this in different manners" cloud says with a bow "the fu** is that supposed to mean you trying to start a damn war?" burya said and cloud shook his head "no not at all i believe this is all up to you burya" cloud says and burya just nods and a moment of silence passed they needed a moment to think and cloud had panicked on the inside he switched back into his disguise and tried not to cry "i know i'll regret this and i know this was a mistake but it felt wrong lying to you i should go" cloud says and walked out to find strike he look a moment to calm down and wipe his tears he found burys looking through a file cabinet "strike" cloud says and strike looked at him "hey cloud i was just looking through military weapon blueprints and sending the pictures to your sister i thought it would be helpful" strike says as he continued taking pictures cloud nods and stood there watching strike "this feels wrong...i'm starting to regret being here" cloud says and strike looks at him "what we're doing so well what's the point in backing down?" strike asked and cloud looks down "i just feel so guilty we're stealing and lying and just... i just want this to stop i want to leave strike" cloud says and started to cry strike hugged him "hey no crying this is for the good of your people we are doing this for a good reason okay, do you understand?" strike says and cloud said nothing and strike sighed " how about you head back to the room and lay down you're probably just stressing yourself" strike says kissing cloud on the head. Cloud had left the room not saying much he went to the room and laid down but he couldn't sleep he was too worried 'maybe strike was right...ah i messed up" cloud thought and he started to cry again he felt so guilty and angry with himself he knew he messed up he just hoped that burya was okay and didn't think about starting any sort of war on his home eventually cloud cried himself to sleep. Meanwhile burya was having sort of a crisis on what to do. Cloud helped him admit his issues with his father and made him feel more open but they're supposed to be enemies "da***t DA***T!" he cussed throwing a book on his dresser across the room he grumbles a maid heard the commotion and knocked on the prince' door "young sir are you alright?" they asked "leave me the fu** alone!" burya says and the maid had quickly hurried away burya had took a moment to calm down he sits down and sighed "two can play that game" he mutters and started to make a plan he knew he would have to make it flawless but he also had to keep it secret so his dad wouldn't find out and start a war over it. First he thought of a place to hide the plan he chose to hide it under his bed he thought it would be safe there so he started to write his plan in a notebook and exactly what he would do after a while he hid the notebook away and took a walk outside to clear his head. He just wanted to clear that memory he felt so conflicted how was he supposed to feel when his only thing closest to a friend turns out to be his enemy why was he even here? Did he want to steal something? Did he want to talk in a peaceful manner or is this manipulation just because he wanted something what would he even want? Burya had just walked for a good half an hour before going back inside to do some work.