Chapter 2

~No ones POV~
"Oh um.. well I was just going back home since it's raining right now and please just call me Todoroki". Both boys started to walk to Todoroki house.

"Ok Todoroki..so why where you outside in the rain?"Midoriya said tilting his head. Todoroki saw how cute Midoriya was so he turned his head around trying to hide his blush.

"Well I was getting this off my mind that's all... so are you the only one that came to earth or are their more?" Todoroki looked at Midoriya in the eye.

"Well actually there are more there is a friend of mine call Uraraka...she already found her Master, I have another friend but he doesn't consider me as a friend and he laid eyes on this boy but he is different from all of us so ya there are more but I'm not sure if they have found heir master yet?" Midoriya said looking around the streets.

He sees people walking, stores, cars, people riding bikes, kids playing in puddles, etc. 'I wish I had another chance to live... then she wouldn't be so depressed that day knowing her only child has a short time to live'.

Todoroki saw Midoriya looking sad,so he friend to bring a topic up to change his mood.

"So could you turn human or no" Todoroki ask. Midoriya turned his head around, " Well yes we could turn human but... we will have to give up our wings and power... but the only way we do that if there is someone special in the world that wants you to stay with them for eternity by their side as um lovers"
Midoriya said turning his head around.

~time skip to Todoroki house~

"So were here" Todoroki said sounding a bit disappointed. Todoroki led him and Midoriya into his room threw the back door that is closed to his room.

"So...what now?" Midoriya asked. Todoroki looked at the angel freckle boy in front of him and had a little blush. "Well we could go to sleep and the next day I could show you some stuffs around since you seem not to know that much about Earth" Todoroki suggest. "You do know we don't sleep right...but I could just guard you while sleeping that's what your guardian angel are suppose to do" Midoriya respond with a wide smile.

Todoroki started to blush and nod as he sleep knowing that this is going to be a long night and a big day ahead for both of them.

"Well goodnight Todoroki" Midoriya say turning off the lights and making his brightness of his halo a little low for Todoroki to sleep well.