Chapter 5

~No ones POV~
Once both boys enter the house. They could hear stomping coming down the stairs. Todoroki only sigh as he knew who it was and didn't have the time to spend it on his so call "father".

Midoriya of course was confuse until he remembered Todoroki saying how much he hates his Dad.

As Todoroki was meet face to face with his so call "father" Endeavor he was not in the mood to hear his father words.

"Shoto there is something that I must tell you but you can't reject if you do you will be punished"

Todoroki only sighs as he nodded his head to tell his old man to continue on, on what ever his father needs to say to him that's it's so important for him to not reject.

"As you can tell this is really important to your family"

Todoroki only stood there in confusion as he nodded his head understanding.

"The Momo family and I have had a discussion on something's between you and their daughter Yaoyorozu"

Once Todoroki heard that name he wasn't ready on what his father was going to say and wasn't in the mood to even listen to anything if it included her.

Todoroki already is annoyed by her every single day at school with the flirt and everything and it's been getting on his nerve, that reminds him of the letter he needs to open once the conversation is over.

On the other hand Midoriya was in total confusion on who was Yaoyorozu and why Todoroki isn't in the mood to even hear that name.

As Midoriya went next to Todoroki and patted his shoulder to tell him that he is there for him if something bad is about to happen.

Once Todoroki felt that pat he felt more comfortable and less stress then he was as he glance to his side and gave a small smile to Midoriya that made him smile back as both teens blush.

"Hey! Why are you blushing?!"

Todoroki snapped out of it and just told him that it's nothing important for him to know and to continue on what he was saying.

"Anyways, the Momo family and I have decided that you....

"....will date Yaoyorozu and get married after high school"

——//////////———-

Sorry I haven't updated in so long I am truly sorry it's just that I have no idea on what to write next and with the other book I'm working on and all the school work I had (I am officially out of school Yayy) but here is he next chapter and I hope you enjoy thank you byyyeeee <3