Chapter 17

~Bakugou past life~
~No one POV~
It was a stormy night as a young blond boy, was laying on his bed, his head on the pillow, as they are wet from his tears. His childhood friends, the one who always believed in him, who always stayed by his side no matter what, had left him forever.

Young Bakugou looked at his ceiling as more tears started running down his face, as memories with his childhood friend came back to haunt him.

He only wishes for Midoriya to come back. He wants his deku back. He misses the days they will play and full of laughter. He misses his smile, giggles, freckles, eyes, everything about him. He was like a brother to him, a young brother.

Years have past and Bakugou is in his last year of middle school. While walking home from school he spotted a kid crying, he looked exactly like Midoriya, he stopped in his tracks just seeing the little kid.

Then he came back to his senses when he spotted a green slug attacking the little kid. Bakugou eyes widen as he ran towards the young boy. He grabbed the young boy and pulled him into a hug while he blasted an explosion to the green slug.

Once he landed, he told the boy to run. The boy was hesitating to leave Bakugo all by himself. He then complied with Bakugou words, but before he could leave he ask for his name.

"H-hey what's your name?"

Bakugou looked at the boy, "Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugou"

The boy smiled and then said, "My name is Zuki, Zuki Shino, thank you for saving me, you are my hero!"

Bakugou froze and looked at the boy, the boy smiled at Bakugou as he ran off to safety. A smile creeped into Bakugou face, the small boy, known as Zuki Shino, reminded him of Izuku. Bakugou came back to reality when the green slug attacked him.

Bakugou started attacking, trying to free himself. However, the slug was to powerful. The slug monster then started to suffocate Bakugou.

Bakugou struggled trying to get out of the slugs grip as his vision started to get blurry. He could hear people screaming for help and asking where are the hero's.

Bakugou vision became more blurry as tears started to cover his eyes.

'Well, I guess this is it...at least I died knowing I saved someone else who looks up to me and a hero'

Bakugou felt happiness. He was happy he wa snake to save the little boy. Then everything became dark, he couldn't move, he could hear people screaming as he heard all might say his iconic line, "I AM HERE!"

But it was too late, Bakugou took his last breath as the shouting stopped and the pain was gone.

He was gone

He died as a normal teenage boy with a big dream of being the #1 hero

But...

He died saving a little boys life who looked up to him as a hero

As that little boy will become a great hero in the future and save others, just like Bakugou did.

He died as a hero, as he became a fallen Angel, one who had made mistakes but then saved themselves by helping others. As he was also misunderstood by others bot k owing of his kind heart and soul.

——/////——
Edit: after reading this....this is definitely trash. I had an idea but then I forgot about it so I rushed to come up with an idea to publish the chapter today.