Chapter 15

~Todoroki POV~
~the next day at school~
I was sitting down in this boring class, still mad from the conversation I had with my 'Father' yesterday, as his words are repeating in my head.

"YOU ARE MARRYING YAOYOROZU AND THAT IS IT, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"

Ugh!!! Those words just made me want to gag. Yes I am great friends with Momo but I don't wanna marry her as a matter of fact, I'm not into girls. Mr. Aizawa was still teaching while we took notes.

I glanced to my left and I felt all my anger vanish. I was staring at Midoriya, his eyes were shining from the sun, his freckles are visible and cute, his cheeks are chubby, cute and squishy. Everything about him is adorable.

I hold the urge to just grab his hand but if I did, my hand will probably go through his and the class will stare at me and think I'm crazy.

I didn't realize that the lesson was over but we still have 5 min in class. So I just put my head down since I have a headache from my thoughts. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, thinking that it was Midoriya, I looked up hoping to see those emerald eyes but no instead I faced Momo. I just sighed and ask what did she want.

"T-Todoroki, could you meet me behind the school once school is over?"

I just nodded my head not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment, except for Midoriya of course. Once she left I put my head back down and waited for class to be over.

~Time skip after school~
~still Todoroki POV~
I told Midoriya that I will meet up with Momo after school in the back and told him he could hang out with his friends, he only nodded but his eyes looked sad?

It hurts me to see him sad so I have him a hug and told him I will be back. He Smiled as I walked to the back of the school and there standing, was Momo. I just sigh and walk towards her not wanting to deal with her right now, I just wanna see my angel,

"H-hey Todoroki"

"Hi Momo" I said in a monotone voice

"So you know how our parents rearrange a marriage for both of us?"

Just hearing that ticked me off as I tried to hide my frustration from her.

"Ya"

"Well I just wanted to tell you that...I-I'm really in love with you and could you please be my boyfriend"

I was shocked when she said those words. I was frozen as I came back to reality, I had no time to say anything when I felt a pair of lips on mine.

My eyes went wide open. SHE JUST KISSED ME...SHE STOLED MY FIRST KISS!!. I push her away and wiped my mouth. I just stared at her shocked as she looked heartbroken.

"Why you do that?!"

There was silence as I was about to say something, I see Midoriya on the other side, he seems heartbroken, but he had a smile on and he disappeared.

I looked back at Momo and continue what I was going to say.

"I don't love you Momo understand that please, I only enjoy us being friends and that's it, I'm already in love with someone that is special to me, so I won't accept you confession and the marriage. Goodbye"

I walked away as I was heading home hoping Midoriya will appear along the way.

—-//////——

Hey guys, yes I am sincerely sorry for making you guys wait for so long but here it is the next chapter and I just wanna thank you all for 8k views, 294 votes and 84 comments but also THANK YOU GUYS for this sorry being #1 on angeldeku, I am so gr...

Hey guys, yes I am sincerely sorry for making you guys wait for so long but here it is the next chapter and I just wanna thank you all for 8k views, 294 votes and 84 comments but also THANK YOU GUYS for this sorry being #1 on angeldeku, I am so grateful for all your support I love you all. I really don't deserve this much but thank you all for giving me hope to continue this story, I really appreciate it so much and I love you all sooo much!!! Ahh words can't describe how much I love you guys o((*^^*))o So goodbye my loves and take care, I love y'all (* >ω<).        (。・ω・。) (‿‿)