Chapter 6

~Todoroki POV~
I stood there in total shock at the words that came out of my "father" mouth. 'I-is he serious...but I don't like her...the only person that I like I-is M-Midoriya'.

"W-What!?!?" I screamed out loud that ended me getting smacked.

"Shut up, you will obey my orders and you will end up marrying Yaoyorozu Momo!!"

My father screamed at me. My body filled up with rage as I walked passed by him ignoring his commands to go back and listen to him.

I open my room door and slammed it close and locked it. As I threw my book bag across he room. I sighed and plopped my self on my bed.

'Ugh what am I gonna do I don't even want to marry her she is to clingy and annoying' then I remember about the envelope that she gave me during class.

I took out of my book bag and open it up. It was a confession letter. I could only sigh as I wrote her a note.

In the note I wrote that I'm not interested in her and that I don't care about this force marriage that I'm being put into because I'm not interested in her instead I'm interested on someone else.

As I wrote the note I realized that my dad will find out and I will get punished but I don't care about him since tomorrow I'm moving to my apartment.

"What are you doing?" I heard a sweet angelic voice as I looked up to see none other than my angel..... Izuku Midoriya.

"I'm just writing a note to the girl that gave me the letter today during class" I responded as I kept my eyes on his.

Wow his eyes are so mesmerizing. Those emerald eyes, sparkle as I could see my reflection. His sweet plump pink lips look so soft. His hair looks so smooth as it goes well with his eyes as they stick out making him look adorable. Those cute freckles on his cheek adds up on how perfect he is.

As I kept my eyes on him examining him. I realize that I've been staring for to long and took my eyes off of him as I looked out my window with my face blushing.

"Oh well what did the letter say?" Midoriya asked as his face is filled with curiosity.

I hesitated for a bit but then told him. His face dropped somehow, it got me confused until he said he was happy for me. But I could see the pain in his eyes.

~Midoriya POV~
After he told me of the letter. I felt this pain in my heart as it made me feel sad. I felt like I was about cry but hold it in as I told him that I'm happy for him.

~No ones POV~
'I love you Midoriya'

'I love you Todoroki'