Prologue

I'm known as the 'heartless assassin' and most of Los Santos either admires or despises me. I work solo for the most part, being the lone wolf amongst a territory full of powerful packs. Though I have worked along side Quantum from time to time, as they're the gang of all gangs. The Alphas of all wolves in Los Santos.

Recently I've been working with them to hunt down a gang that go by the name of Vanoss and Crew, they're becoming a high threat to Quantum. So I've signed a contract to track them down, get information so that Quantum can track and take them down ASAP and the only lead I have is the leaders name, Vanoss. Ironic how he leaves he name in the title of their gang. 

The Crew have been known as the most reckless bastards, conquering the most daring heists, that even Quantum would never think of; and why Quantum, or anyone for that matter doesn't have any information about them, is that once they've finished a heist they go off the radar. Poof! And they're gone, no trace, no nothing to lead me to them. But when they want to show themselves, boy do they make an entrance.

So with all their successful heists and the fact they never get caught, they climbed the power ladder real quick and I'll give them credit for that.

But now, after all this time I decided the only chance i'll get anymore information, is to get inside, infiltrate them. I'll have to join their gang, their pack and earn their trust. I had to live up to my name, I have to be The Virus.