The party

It was nice warm morning,as the sunlight pierces through the window blind's,our dear (Y/n) groans as his alarm clock start's beeping in agony.

                         (Y/n)pov

(Y/n):(slam's it so hard that it break's in to pieces)Damn you to hell!.Man i hate alarm clock's and getting up early for work.

He gets out of the bed and put's his pants and his favorite T-shirt.Then he gets out of his room and goes down the stairs in to the kitchen to make a sandwitch and drink some coffee,and then get's to his garage and get his bike and dusts off to his job,oh and the alarm clock is still on the nightstand all broken and it's showing 7:50 am.

(Timeskip,cuz why not?)

It was exactly 14:15pm our (Y/n) just got home from his job minutes ago,he turn's his laptop on and play's his (F/g) for an hour,until he is interrupted by his buzzing phone notification

(Y/n):(look's to his left to see that the phone is showing a message on the screen)Oh who could it be?

He looks at the message is from his (F/n).He want's to call him now?,so as he call's him on the phone he hear's something strange go through the phone,he couldn't make out what it is becouse it was static but he can hear a feminine voice telling him something,then it stop's and his best friend's voice can be heard.

(F/n):Yo man you heard there is a party that we are invited to.

(Y/n):so?.

(F/n):You can bring your character sheet.

(Y/n):(In extreme excitment)Where this party at tho?.

This wasn't an ordinary party,this was a geek/nerd party, a DND party.And our (Y/n) isn't an everyday geek/nerd he is quite strong and beefy but a slow runner.

(F/n):meet me at 16:30 infront of my house.

(Y/n):Okay.

(Timeskip brougt to you by a chibi tank runnig over a car).

As (Y/n) arrives at (F/n) house and sees he is waiting for him on the bike.

(F/n):Right on time,did yo-

(Y/n):Yes i brougt my character sheet(show's a backpack with diece's and with a character sheet)

(F/n):Well then let's get going then.

After a solid 15-20 minute's of cycling on the road to the party,they arive to a house that is on the edge of the forest,they enter the house they see A LOT OF PEOPLE sitting at the tables or gathered in a line for some reason,(Y/n) get's a bit close he sees that drink's are served like mana or health

(Y/n) and (F/n) lost their mind's their jaw's just hit the floor there lost at this,and they didn't noticed that the host is laughing his ass of to this so he aproache's them and say's

Host:I see you two got here

(Y/n):yup

Host:there are tables that are free and a need of player's.

He lead's them to a table of 3 people.They set them self on the table and start playing hoard of the dragon queen(a dnd campaing),after 2 hour's of the gameplay a Dungeon master gives (Y/n) a challenge to do

DM:You have 5 minute's solve a rubicks cube,if you fail you get either truth or dare in real life,not ingame okay?.

(Y/n):( laughs)This is gonna be easy.

DM:But for every move you have to do an intalligence check.

(Y/n):(nervously smile's)Yay.

You failed every check,well.....this is gonna be fun.

DM:Truth or dare(says in a very evil tone).

(Y/n):uhmm...d-dare???.

DM:(make's an evil smile and says)I...dare...you...to go deep inside the forest to the mansion and go to the deer goddesse's home(room 558)and come back with a souvnire of your choosing.

The whole table is silent,the whole house is silent,you swollow your spit and in fear ready your self for hell....

To be continued...

Wow first chapter that consists of 700 word's,the next chapter will come out soon or later so.....stay frosty until the next chapter