The game

All art credits go to Walter sache,now back to story...

(Y/n):well that should be it...

Said (Y/n) while packing his backpack filled with food,first aid and all necessary things,and then sees the host approaching him with something in his hands?

Host:Here you might need this(gives him a 9mm beretta with 2 full magazines)it might be handy.

(Y/n):Oh thank you.

Host:use it wisely.

(Y/n):I will don't worry about it.

Host:Now,have you packed all that you need?.

(Y/n):I think so?.

Host:Dubble check everything.

After 15 minutes of checking,(Y/n) was finally ready to go.

(Y/n):Yo (F/n).

(F/n):Yes?.

(Y/n):If I don't come back...delete my browser history.

Evreyone got the joke,and started laughing like crazy as you were approaching  and opening the door,as soon (Y/n) got out,he felt a breeze wind hitting against him,he looked up in the night sky to see a beautiful full moon as the moonlight shined upon his face,and then he took a deep breath and exiled...shame he won't be looking at the moon rather running from death its  self.(Y/n) got on his bike and started pedaling towards the mansion.

(Timeskip inside the mansion room 558).

(Y/n)pov

When I got to this forest like room with some kind of a yellow fog in it,I started walking around and I saw an axe stuck to a tree,I yanked it off the tree and took a few swings...now i have a gun with 5 bullets and an axe.I had to use a whole mag and a half on one basterd now i can save those 5 bullets and use this axe.So I got to the door and opened it while entering a new room and saw deer eating grass...but my gut was telling me I should avoid them so I did and walked through couple of room's like that,then I got to this very big room with two doors on the left and right...but my gut is telling me again...not to take single step forward...and I felt like being watched from the darkness,so I sat down a bit to rest a bit from dodging,running,walking and so on.I took some food and some drinks from the backpack.

???pov

???:'Smart move...I sense passion,loyalty, courage from him...he will...submit...and be...my eternal husband' thought ??? To its self.

(Y/n)pov

After I finished eating I started to make a plan of how to get out,so I packed the food back in to the backpack,i got up and ready...whatever is out there waiting for me...it will have to catch me first.

(Timeskip because I am lazy)

(Y/n)pov

I was running and running...it's been hours...of endless running from her,yes her...she had breasts size of fully grown pumpkins that could put watermelons to shame.Every door I went through and closed it she just PHASED THROUGH THEM...I need to distract her.

Specimen 8:Stop...submit....be...mine.

(Y/n):THE HELL I WILL.

Specimen 8:Your submission is enevitable...let us be together...forever.

Here glaring yellow eyes are dead locked on me...I am becoming desperate  now...

After an hour of running I ran in to hallway with a window,I took a glimps look behind me to see she is close.

Specimen 8:You can't run from me.

(Y/n):WATCH ME!!(pulls out his 9mm and fires last 5 shots).

The bullets seem to just fall...right infront of her.

Specimen 8:(Makes the most mocking laugh)Ha...ha...ha foolish human such pity weapons are useless against me.

(Y/n) eyes narrowed to the window and starts charging at it,putting his hands infront forming an x to protect him self and starts falling at least 10ft(or 3m) crushing his legs a bit,he gets up and starts limping away wanting to scream freedom.

25 minutes earlier

(F/n):we should look for him it's been hours...we need to look fo-.

Host:Get ready I am going with you.

They take 2 flashlights and few batteries and get out to look for (Y/n)

(Y/n)pov

It's so beautiful...the sounds of the forest are so calming the moonlight shines upon me I think I am safe here I can patch my self here.

To be...continued

As I said the art is done by Walter sache or wsache007 I do not own the art,you can go check on devianart...stay frosty