Run!

(Y/n)pov

After I finished patching my ankles with some bandages I listened to the sounds of the forest for a while and then I took my phone out to see if I had any kind of signal,damn no signal here...well better get ready to move I can't be here anymore...I need to get out of this forest.As I finished packing I heard a very faint distant scream,I know I can't run but I need to see what was that.

Sometime earlier

(F/n)pov

NO!,this can't be true that...thing is REAL.I tought that was just a legend to keep people away from that mansion...the host guy can't keep up with me he is getting tiered.He keeps tripping over rocks and large fallen branches.

(F/n):C'MON MAN KEEP RUNNING!

Host:I...can't...run...anymore...

(F/n):YES YOU CAN,NOW MOVE!

The host then steps into a bear trap without looking.

Host:AGHH!

(F/n):SHIT...how do I get you out of that trap.(Grabs a nearby medium sized branch and tries to set him free but fails miserably).Damn!!

Host:HEY,don't leave me here dude...

(F/n) sees that...thing is right behind them...he starts running away...but he might hide from it if he can't run from it...

Host:HEY WHERE AR-(his screams and cries got muffled quickly...only for him never to be there)

???:Your flesh will sustain my children...

I am so grossed out right now...because I  just witnessed a man get...better not tell the details...I backed away from a bush I just hid in...when I stepped on  a branch...more like a landmine...it then locked its head to my direction and then started to chase me.

After what looked like a 5 minute chase I stopped at what looked like a canyon...only to be a deadend SHIT I am dead now...

???:Finally after that pointless running...

(F/n):(whispers)I am sorry (Y/n)...

Those where the last of my words until this pitch black darkness consumed me...

Present time

(Y/n)pov

I know I heard a scream coming from here somewhere...hmmm maybe I am just hearing things...well then...I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket...YES I have signal here.I then dial 911 for help  the sounds of the forest...stopped,weird...I then look up at the sky only for the clouds to be black...then I see what  looks like a figure on top of a  cliff but its very familiar to me,I see that my phone is ringing...in fear I answer the call and say.

(Y/n):H-h-hello?.

Specimen 8:Do you see it...the moon is my power source...when I am in the moons bright light  I grow bigger,stronger,faster and smarter.My power grows exponentially when I am out of that damned prison.

I stared at the figure on top of the cliff getting bigger and bigger by seconds ,once she was the size of the fucking godzilla she looked at me and started stomping towards me.I panicked and started running.

That's the moment I learned:you cannot win against a giantess goddess.

Her stomps caused small tremors that made me stumble,being very carefull she shrunk back to her normal size and looked at me with a seductive look while swaying her hips.

I backed up against a tree as her cloak opened revealing her super model body and her massive breasts that weighed down my shoulders pinning me against the tree.She looks like a super model wearing a  deer mask.