Love Matters The Most

(Hello dear readers, the author wants to announce that the October 18th is his birthday, and he hopes you have a great time.

Sincerely the Author)

I slowly wake up and sit up on my bed as she hugs me to her as I was pulled in a hug as I hear her purr, she nuzzled her head against mine as her furry body rubs against soft skin, her massive breasts push against my back. I look back at her as she smiles in her sleep and mumbled something while I squirm a little while whimpering a little, she pulls me tightly more as I squirm more, she kisses my ear, I felt her black lips on my ear and nibble on me.

(Y/n):S-stop!.

It starts to tickle me a little, I smiled a little and squirm more as I let out a squeak that wakes up and hugs me tightly and shift me on my belly and started to lick my ear mercilessly as I laughed loudly and felt something pointy but soft as it gently tickles me and kisses me while her weight pins me down completely.

Specimen 8:Good morning~.

She spoke seductively and playfuly in my ear as I laughed. Her soft lips touch my ears as her sharp teeth gently nibble on me.

(Y/n):Stop!.

I spoke between my laughter as she slowly stops and flips me on my back as she laid over me as we stare in each others eyes as I panted and chuckled while she did the same she pulled her face close to mine as our lips barely touched, I close my eyes slowly while she pushed her tongue in my mouth slowly and kiss me while I hold her claw like hands as we kissed. She pushed herself deeper in the kiss while holding my hands tightly.

Specimen 8's pov.

I kiss him and hold his tightly while my tentacles warp around his ankles and pull them up and warp them around my waist. I chuckled in the kiss as I let his hands go and slide my hands down his body to his butt cheeks and squeeze them a little but gently as I felt him wince and spaz out which made me laugh as I pulled away from the kiss and smile at him seeing him blush and look away as I felt his member get hard between us as it pulses and throbs.

Specimen 8:Whats the matter? ~ Cat cought your tongue? ~.

I spoke seductively as I smiled and chuckled seeing him blush more. One more of my tentacles slip out of my back and rub against his butt cheeks, I see his eyes go wide as he started to squirm and wiggle while I pushed more weight on him, his movements were suppressed and he was totally pinned. I push my lips against his neck and lick it before pressing my teeth against it as he whimpered loudly and squirm while his blood was oozing and I lick and suck on the spot, I couldn't resist how... Tasty his blood is... Perfect blood for a god husband I need!. My tentacles started to pull out as my cape gets up by itself and war around my neck as it covers him and me while my eyes glow pink and red and in heard shapes as I inserted a tentacle in his rear entrance and started to thrust vigorously as I moaned loudly while he was smootherd by my breasts as my tentacle(penis) was penetrating him. I started to go deeper and faster as he moans loudly into my breasts while the tip of my tentacle leaks pre as I shoved another one I'm him making him moan louder and shoved two in his mouth as I went faster and faster and deeper.

Specimen 8:I gave you pleasure now you give pleasure! ~.

I spoke between my moans as I saw his throat bulging and heard him gagging loudly, I felt him slap his hands on me to stop but I only went faster and deeper as I was close to cumming.

Specimen 8:Just a little longer! ~ nggh~.

His slapping stops as he gives up and let's me do so, I smirked as I go faster, he gagged more as he cumed and shoot cum between us as I rub myself against his member while my entrence rubbed against it. I let out louder moans as I started to cum in him as his belly inflated and cum spewing and splashing out of his mouth as I moand in pleasure, his belly grows rapidly as more cum splashes from his rear and mouth as I pull the tentacles out and cum on his pretty face and on his ass while his face was covered in my cum. I panted as he was doing the same. He vomited some cum out as I felt a little angry for that and growl lightly.

Specimen 8:thats rude~.

I spoke in a seductive tone as he dropped his head and whimpered and rub his belly as I leaned in to his ear and whispered.

Specimen 8:I am still full and want more~.

He started to squirm and wiggle as I shoved my tentacles back in him while he kept his mouth closed.

(Y/n):S-stop!.

I toke the chance as he spoke and shoved back my two tentacles in him and went for hours worth of mating and breeding.

The next day

I slowly wake up next to him as he panted quietly and snorred as the cum disappeared like it was nothing. I get up and pull the blankets over him as I teleported out of the house in the forest as I look up to see leafless trees and orange-red-yellow path of leafs as I smiled and walked around as I saw some of the deer and see them aproch me as I giggled and pat one as the gathered around me and see through his mind that he woke up and look around trying to find me as I chuckled that set him in a shocked stage not expecting that to come out of nowhere.

Specimen 8:Don't worry I am just looking what you see through your mind, feel what you feel.

He calmed down a little before scratching his head in confusion.

(Y/n):But I can't see you.

Specimen 8:Don't worry you're safe no matter what. I am in the forest, I wanted to give you a little time alone.

(Y/n):Oh okay then, thanks... About yesterday...

Specimen 8:What about yesterday? ~.

I spoke seductively as I felt him shiver and stay quiet.

Specimen 8:Whats the matter? ~

(Y/n):Nothing, just next time tell me when you are horny that's what and what shall I call you except deer goddess and such?.

To be continued...

Also what should he call her?

That's your homework readers, vote down and the most name that is written down in the comments wins

Sincerely the Author