A big ole whoops

It had been a week since my 'incident', or what Ava likes to call my 'hotness overload'. Since then she's been repeatedly asking me who I have a crush on. But I'd always refuse to tell her which made her pout like a two-year-old. 1) I couldn't lie to her and say I have a crush on a random guy on the hellacarrier just to get her off my back. And 2) there was no way I had a crush on Bucky! I didn't even speak to the guy, let alone in a romantic way and besides secret agents don't get crushes.

 I was in the training room punching a moving dummy, trying to knock its head off, but I wasn't allowed to stop time. I aimed for the head but it dodged and punched me in the gut knocking the wind out of me. I doubled over and stumbled back gasping for air. The dummy lunged for me but I was ok enough to dodge the attack. I then did a right upper-cut to its chin making it stumble backward. I took advantage and put it in a headlock, squeezing my arm around its neck as hard as I could till..'crack!' I broke the dummy's neck and ending the training sim. "Timetwister to the hull for de-briefing" Furry blared over the speakers. Timetwister is my codename, only a select few know my actual name.

I ran to my room and pulled on my new suit.

Then dashed out.

de-briefing...

"We need information on a project called 'winter soldier', from a Hydra out-post in Siberia. the place should be abandoned, but remember, be covert. do not get caught" Furry commanded."what's project 'winter soldier?" none of your concern, just get in, find the file, then get out. your plane leaves in an hour" with that he handed me a map. I left without another word. Furry was obviously still mad at me for getting caught last week. It's not my fault for not knowing H.I.V.E had something to dampen my powers! not my fault for not knowing it was a trap! but he still blames me.

I got back to my room and grabbed my earpiece and S.H.I.E.L.D watch. then I grabbed a thigh holster and strapped it on then grabbed a pistol and put it in. I know what you're thinking 'why does this super soldier, time-stopping, girl need a gun for?'. Well, it's simple, the last time I went on a mission I got caught with no other weapon but my hands and almost lost, I'm not taking any chances. Then put in my earpiece "y/n, you there?" it was Maria Hill, Furry's second in command. She's been like a mom to me over the years. "yeah" your rides ready" alright thanks!". Then I made my way to the hanger. "just... be careful" I will mom" I mocked. Hill sighed "just kick butt if you get caught ok?" absolutely!" I said with a grin from ear to ear while buckling up in the plane, I actually love missions because I don't get to leave the hellacarrier unless I'm going on one. We took off without me even noticing "how long will the flight be?" I asked the pilot "not long mam, 30 minutes to an hour" after the pilot replied I stayed quiet the way there.

For some odd reason images of Bucky kept running through my head, his sad yet content expression. He must have been through a lot if Hydra brainwashed him and that's why he had that expression. But I wonder what he did to make Furry not trust him even though he seemed to not be brainwashed anymore from what I could tell. Also what was with his arm? why was it amputated? and what was with the red star, what did it represent?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the pilot speaking up "Timetwister, we're at the drop site "Thank you" I gave him a quick smile then waited as the hangar door opened to reveal a snow storm. Great.

I had made it inside the outpost. I was freezing and of course, my new suit had to be a crop top so I had like, half my stomach showing in below freezing temperatures. But once I got inside it was much warmer.

I kept moving to keep warm and look for the office Furry said the file on the 'winter soldier' would be in. He said the device he gave me would lead me directly to it. I pulled the phone looking device out of my utility pocket and switched it on. The arrow represents me and the blinking red dot is the file. I followed the device until I came to a door, the arrow pointing directly at the blinking dot. Meaning the file would be right behind the door.

third pov...

But what y/n doesn't know is that Bucky and Cap are in that room right now. They came looking for the same file y/n was and for the same reasons, to find out more about Bucky and about the brainwashing process. "hurry up Steve" Bucky urged as he watched his friend rifle through the files "I don't like this place". For Bucky, this place brought back memories he'd like to forget. Then they heard the knob of the door creak as y/n was trying to open it. Steve put his index finger to his mouth signaling Buck to be quiet. They both walked over to the side of the door, out of sight with Steve at the ready right next to the door. When y/n finally opened it Steve flung the flat side of his shield out and hit y/n in the head knocking her out cold.

y/n collapsed to the concrete ground with a thud, dropping the device in her hand. The two men stepped out from behind the wall to find y/n out cold, although they have no idea who she is.