found out (part 2)

I have to get out of here! like now! Furry's gonna kill me! I was never supposed to be found out by the Avengers, I'm supposed to be a weapon against them if they ever go rogue or something. I immediately stopped time, I broke the cuff holding me to the bed which hurt a little but I shrugged it off. I went to get up when I was stopped by a hand on my wrist "where do you think you're going, princessa?" a man with a thick Sokovian accent asked. How was he not stopped!? I turned around to find myself in front of Quicksilver, of course, HE had to be here today, the only living being who is immune to my powers. I kept time frozen so I didn't have to deal with the others.  

I yanked my hand out of his grasp and went to sweep his legs but he was gone "you really thought you could get the drop on me?" he laughed. I looked around the room, but every time I laid eyes on him he ran to a different spot making it very difficult to keep my concentration on my time stop and apparently it was showing "having troubles?" no. you?" I asked getting ready to attack "not a chance" with that Quicksilver ran at me and punched me in the gut. I doubled over heaving shakey breaths in and out "you ready to give in?" he asked still evading my sight "we only want to talk to you".

 I regained my balance and kept searching for the silver speedster "I was never meant to be found out let alone talk to the Avengers" what do you mean?" Quicksilver finally stopped moving and appeared right in front of me "why aren't we supposed to know about you?" like I said, I can't talk to you, Furry's gonna kill me!" I started to walk away but the stupid speedster was right in front of me again "will you just let me leave?!" I yelled, mostly cause that splitting headache I woke up with has gotten worse due to the prolonged use of my powers.

I tried to leave for the third time but I was stopped yet again. I whipped my head around only to get dizzy and lose focus, letting time go again. "are you ok?" Quicksilver asked coming close to me. Straightening out I pushed him away "I'm fine, just let me go!!". At that, I was surrounded by the Avengers, every one of them ready to fight except one, Bucky. I tried to keep calm, taking deep breaths trying to regain control, but it wasn't working. "y/n, that's your name right?" Bucky asked. "how do you-" I was about to ask how he knew my name but that's when I saw my SHEILD file displayed on a screen.

No

I have to get out of here, Furry is definitely putting me back into training after this. My powers were shot, I have no energy to use them. The only way out of here is if they either let me go or I fight my way out of here. I went to grab my pistol out of my thigh holster, aw man! they took it! I guess I'll have to use my fists for this one. I got into my ready stance, hands in fists in front of my face. I don't care how long it takes, I'll get out of here, somehow. "we don't want to fight you, y/n" Wanda said coming close to me, too close.

"get back! I know how to take out every one of you, don't make me" I threatened. It was true, I was trained to know how to take down each and every one of the Avengers, I know their fighting patterns and their weak spots but the only ones I'll have to be careful of are the twins, they joined recently and I haven't been brought up to speed yet.

"what do you mean 'you know how to take us all out'?" Tony asked "I don't have time for this! if Furry finds out who I'm with and where I'm at he'll kill me!" I yelled, still at the ready to fight "just let me go and no one will get hurt". Everyone looked at me in shock like I said something they didn't expect "you do realize there's eight of us and only one of you right?" Clint half asked half laughed "and you do realize you bring arrows to a gun fight right?" I retorted. At that, Clint shot an arrow right at me but a dogged it "you missed!" as I said that, two big arms came around me, Thor. I quickly grabbed onto his arms, using my super strength I tossed him over my head at Clint making them collide.

Then Natasha came at me, pointing her taser wristlets right at me. When she was close enough I grabbed her wrists and crushed the devices, Natasha wincing. "like I said, let me go and no one gets hurt" I repeated. I looked over to see Bucky staring at me not moving a muscle, I was distracted when I shouldn't be which left me wide open for Wanda to use her powers to throw anything and everything at me. I was hit in the shoulder by something which snapped me back into reality, I started dogging and smashing the objects being thrown at me as I walked closer to the witch. Once I was close enough I grabbed her wrists and twisted them a way they certainly shouldn't go she winced in pain which made Pietro come and knock me off my feet.

"alright enough!" Tony shouted from behind me. I wasn't paying any attention and because of that he got the better of me and grabbed me wrists restraining them behind me. "let go of me tinman!" I yelled squirming in his metal hands grasp. "we just want to talk to you" Tony said tightening his grip on my wrists. "I can't! if I talk Furry-" I was cut off by Steve "Furry's not going to do anything to you if we have anything to say about it" please y/n, we just want to know more about you" when Bucky said my name my heart skipped a beat, I was staring right at him No one else was moving except me and him, crap! "what's going on?" I...I stopped time" I answered.

I'm having a 'hotness overload', not good. "why did you stop time?" I don't know ok?" I lied "can you stop? I promise Furry won't lay a finger on you" Bucky said getting closer to me. He had some kind of calming effect on me cause the next thing I knew time was going again. "you ready to talk?" Steve asks. I nod my head, this is gonna be 'fun'.