found out

"You knocked out a girl, Steve!" Bucky shouted waving his arms in protest, letting his 1940's side show. Bucky rushed to the limp girl with general concern. "why are you so worried? for all we know she could be H.Y.D.R.A if she knows about this place" Steve retorts putting his shield on his back. Bucky sighed "ok, so what do we do with her now?" we'll take her back to the compound and question her when she wakes up" Steve stated, walking back to grab the file they came for. "Crap" Steve muttered, "what is it?" The file, it's gone" Bucky muttered under his breath, not liking any of this, then picked the girl up bridal style and carried her to the quinn jet. This was their only chance to find out more for Bucky, but they came up with bubcis. Again

your pov...

All I remember is opening the door to where the file was then 'BAM!' there was a sharp pain on my head then black. I heard two muffled male voices after I was knocked out. I felt cool metal come into contact with my bare part of my back then being lifted up of the cold concrete. That's the last thing I remember before completely blacking out.

at the Avengers tower...

they had been at the Avengers compound for an hour and y/n hadn't woken up yet. Which made Bucky worried but he didn't know why. He doesn't even know this girl but he feels drawn to her for some reason.

Tony had F.R.I.D.A.Y run a few tests on her, nothing major just a few different scans. Bucky never left the lab for he wanted to be there when the girl woke up. Her left hand was handcuffed to the medical table, Bucky didn't like it. He tried to tell them not to "you shouldn't cuff a lady just because" but everyone agreed that she might be a H.Y.D.R.A spy and didn't want her to be able to just walk out of here.

Bucky was pacing in the lab muttering "why isn't she up yet?" I'm sure she'll wake up soon Mr. Buchanan" F.R.I.D.A.Y reassured, "her vitals are all normal and at this rate she could wake up at any moment" thanks" my pleasure" and F.R.I.D.A.Y," Bucky asked, "yes sir?" call me Bucky" ok Bucky" F.R.I.D.A.Y said Bucky like it was foreign to her. Bucky laughed, for the first time in a long time at the AI.

A few minutes later F.R.I.D.A.Y stumbled upon something about their guest. Tony was in his lab working on his suit "Mr. Stark, I think I may have found something on our Jane Doe" pull it up on the screen" Tony said. She did as told and pulled up what she found on the screen. It was a full body scan for anything not normal "what am I looking at?" Tony asked looking at the scan. Bucky had walked up too for he was curious to know what it was. "well it seems that our Jane Doe has trace amounts of the super soldier serum in her blood and something else that I can't identify" F.R.I.D.A.Y explains.

"does that mean she might be a H.Y.D.R.A project, like me? maybe she was there for the same file I was" Bucky said hoping he wasn't the only survivor of that project. Just then Steve walked in "anything on our Jane Doe?" well in the scans, F.R.I.D.A.Y found trace amounts of the supersoldier serum and something else she can't identify" Tony answers typing away at his computer trying to figure out the unknown thing. "but there was no one else involved in that experiment except me, right?" Steve asks looking at the now intriguing girl. "right, so maybe she's a H.Y.D.R.A project like me" Buck said hoping that he's not alone.

 "F.R.I.D.A.Y, run a facial recognition scan and see what you can find" yes sir, What database shall I run it against" any and all" Tony replied, he wanted to know more about this girl before she wakes up and does who knows what.

At the hellacarrier, Maria is getting concerned "any word from y/n?". Furry sighed knowing full well about his right hand's attachment to the girl "she's our best agent, I think she can take care of herself" can we at least get a location on her?" Maria asked like a worried mother. "fine" with that Furry had a tech guy pull up y/n's location "I..I'm sorry sir but it seems Timetwister's G.P.S device is being blocked" what do you mean 'blocked'?" Furry demanded "it means her G.P.S device was either turned off or someone doesn't want us to find her" then figure out which one!"

Back at the compound, F.R.I.D.A.Y found the identity of their 'guest' "so who is she?" Natasha asks. With that F.R.I.D.A.Y pulled up y/n's SHIELD file " her name is y/n l/n and it appears she is a S.H.I.E.L.D project and operative, she was picked and trained at the age of 19 then a year ago they performed an experiment called 'Timetwister'" The AI answered. "whats project 'Timetwister'?" I'm sorry sir but that is classified, even I can't hack the SHIELD database" F.R.I.D.A.Y answered.

At that moment y/n started to come-to

your pov...

If this is what a hangover feels like then I'll never drink, ever. I had THE worst headache. I felt a cold something on my wrist. I tried to open my eyes but I was blinded by the light. I went to rub my eyes when but I couldn't move my left hand. I tugged again but still, it wouldn't budge. Then I heard voices, none that I recognized. I tried opening my eyes again and this time I opened them all the way as I sat up. I looked around to see...THE AVENGERS!!!!