feelings

"Ummm..... what?" I ask, I'm so confused. Bucky's face looked confused too "what do you mean "what?"?" you forget I have no experience in this kind of situation, honestly, I don't know what all you said means" I said, "I wasn't allowed to watch or read anything with romance in it, they didn't want me to start fantasizing and get distracted".

His expression didn't change "you really didn't understand what I meant when I said I like you?" Nope, but maybe you could help me understand? tell me what you feel so I can understand it more" I said with a smile, I grabbed his hands, holding them in mine and realizing how much bigger his hands are compared to mine and calloused.

"I kinda don't know how to explain it, it'd be easier to show you," he said, mumbling the last part like he was nervous or embarrassed but I caught it "then show me, I want to understand," I said, looking up into his clear blue eyes. I was determined to understand

Bucky takes his hands out of mine and cups my face with them, my heart started racing and my breathing was erratic. I'm still looking into Bucky's eyes as he leans in, having to crane his neck and even his back just to get head level with me. The next thing I know his lips are on mine, I immediately got on my tip-toes and leaned into him with my hands on his chest. It felt so good, so right, I don't know how to kiss but I sure as heck don't want this to stop.

But of course, every moment has to end, for I was realizing I needed air and guess Bucky did too, we both pulled away both of us heaving in as much air as possible. "can we do that every day?" I asked breathlessly, Bucky laughed at my question "do you get it now?" I think so but I think I may need another explanation though" I said with a sly look "anything for you, doll" with that he leaned in again, pressing his lips to mine moving his hands from my face to my hips and pulling me closer. It felt as if the world had stopped and the only ones moving were me and Bucky, as if we were the only people on the planet and nothing else mattered.

Lost in our own little world, I hadn't noticed the door wasn't closed and we now have an audience...

"finally!" I hear Nat exclaim, I quickly pulled away and attempted to move a less handsy distance from Bucky, but he held me put. "it's ok" he whispered in my ear, I relaxed at his words but hid my face in his chest, knowing full well that my face was beet-red. "will you guys go on? can't you see we were having a moment?" Bucky said, pulling me closer to him. I peeked out over to the door to find it was Nat and Steve. "I just wanted to say your welcome, if it weren't for me you wouldn't have had that moment," Steve said with a laugh "Nat?" eh, I just wanted to see you two kiss f*cking finally" language," Steve said giving Nat a glare. Nat just laughed as she walked away. "your welcome" Steve says before he starts walking away "punk!!" jerk!!" 

We were right next to his bed so I collapsed right on it with a huge happy sigh and a smile plastered on my lips, Bucky followed, laying right next to me. "so, what were these "feelings" you told Steve you have for me?" Bucky asked, I didn't need to be able to see him to know that he's got a smirk on his lips. "so you wanna know huh?" I asked, propping my head up with my right hand, Bucky did the same as me but with his left hand "if you could tell Steve you can tell me" what if I don't want too?" I asked with a playful smirk on my lips

Bucky sighed as he sat up "I guess I'll just ask Steve, who'll probably make you sound really dramatic or make you look bad, or maybe even both" he went to get up "wait!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to stop him from getting up "ok, ok, I'll tell you" I blurted out "I told him when I'm around you I feel safe, and I get this warm feeling and even a little happy".

Bucky stayed silent, I couldn't decide if that was good or not, I got up from the bed and stood in front of him to find a smile on his face. He really is a jerk "James Buchanan Barnes, if you don't speak up I'm gonna leave this room" I demanded, still he said nothing "fine, I guess I'll leave then" I said in a teasing tone as I turned around and headed towards the door. I was right at the door when it suddenly closed and Bucky was somehow in front of me. " what the- how di-" you forget I'm a super soldier too" he says as he locks the door. I'm pretty sure if any other girl were in here and he locked the door they'd be frightened, but me? I just prepared myself for whatever it was that he had to lock the door. "can't a man get five minutes to process what the girl of his dreams just said about him?" Wait, girl of his dreams? What does that mean?