Chapter 13- New feeling

"It's so blue! Is someone dripping paint into it? Do you know, pal?" Nendo asked at Saiki, who was uninterestedly looking blankly in front of him. It was obviously the ocean, but the view hasn't change still.

A laugh erupted as the girl turned around as well, now facing Saiki. Nobody wanted to seat next to the idiotic guy, but she was friend with him, meaning she had no problem with her seat. Yes, he had those brain freeze most of the time, but people couldn't just appreciate the good personality he had.

Y/N shifted in her seat as she now stood on her knees, facing the opposite direction of the seat. She crossed her arm on the top of the chair's backrest, much like Nendo's position. She looked at the sparkly blue and turquoise water.

"It's so beautiful! Right?" She asked joyfully, looking at Saiki's lost gaze. He finally glanced slightly at her E/C eyes before shrugging.

"Hey dude! What are you going to do when we get there?" Nendo ruffled the girl's hair messily. She whined slightly as her hair became a mess, not that she minded that much.

"I'm going to eat first if we can. I'm really hungry." Y/N said excitingly with a smirk.

"Pfffft...You can't eat much. I bet there's no space in there, because you're tooooo small." Nendo teased as he nudge her stomach. Y/N gasped at his words. She grabbed his head under her arm, putting him in a head lock. She ruffled his yellow mohawk aggressively.

He laughed obnoxiously.

"Is that a challenge Riki Nendo?" She smugly looked at him with an evil glint in her gaze, empathizing his name in particular. The mohawk boy returned the look, looking more
intimidating than evil.

"You're on dude."

Saiki looked up at both bickering children with an unamused facial expression. It was going to be another long 30 minutes and he was already getting annoyed.

Good grief...

———————————————————

Y/N and Nendo gulped down their bowl of soba from Okinawa. They have lost count on how many they have eaten so far and it didn't feel good now. Y/N drank water to ease the nauseous feeling as Nendo groaned in pain, hunched over the table.

Y/N laughed weakly.

"I won." She said while straightening up herself, trying not to show her weaknesses. Nendo supported himself with one of his strong arms as the other one wrapped around his abdomens. He grunted at her, wearing a competitive look.

"Who said I was done dude?"

"I did."

They gazed furiously at each other, neither of them backing down. It almost seemed like they hated each other for a stranger who have might passed by, but who were they to care about a stranger's opinion?

They were simply playing rough, and it wasn't going to change any time soon.

Nendo was strong, he knew his dude could take hits.

Y/N was also strong, she didn't hold back on Nendo.

On the contrary view, the rest of the group watched the silent, intense, staring contest between both teenagers. It was awkward to watch, but none the less amusing. The duo turned towards the group with a serious expression plastered on their face.

"Who won?!" Both of them said at the same time.

The group kept silent, not knowing what to answer. They haven't really paid fully attention to the contest the two were having, only silently glancing from sometimes at them by curiosity.