❃Exile And Empathy❃

Sometime in November of 1960

In Hamburg, things were not going  well for George. Somehow, the club owners found out he was underage, and he was deported. Right as the Beatles were getting popular around there.

The night before he was sent back home, George taught John all of the lead guitar parts. He also told John to come clean with (Y/n). It was obvious that he was cheating, but John would have none of it.

"It was nothing serious, Geo," he said bitterly.

"Yeah? How would you like it if you knew (Y/n) was going around behind your back, cheating with other men from our town?" George replied quickly.

"Whatever."

"He's right, you know," Paul quipped. "You can't just go trading girls in like playing cards, it isn't right."

"Aw, screw you guys," John spat. He left the room in a huff to go smoke outside.

What they were saying made sense, but he was too prideful to admit it. Man, he really needed to sleep. They were starting to make sense. He went back in the room and they made up, but something was still off between them.

Some time in November of 1960

Well, a few things happened after George was deported from Germany. For one thing, Paul and Pete were convicted arsonists. For another, John decided he truly missed (Y/n).

George was already home by the time Paul and Pete were also deported and sent home for lighting a condom on fire, which was a long story in itself. John would have found it hilarious, if he wasn't still upset at them (he was, but it was also funny as hell).

Once the two got home, Paul and George decided to call (Y/n). Pete was busy on a family trip so he wouldn't be able to make it, but (Y/n) agreed to meet with them. They may have been best friends with John, but she had a right to know what was going on when they were playing in Germany.

They met up at the Heaven and Hell cafe. She came alone, and saw George and Paul seated by the corner of the room, speaking quietly to each other, away from most customers. She was glad to be indoors, as it was starting to rain pretty hard. After ordering a drink, she sat down and they talked.

(Y/n) couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did John ever actually change? Or was it all just an act, it's sole purpose to have a little fun then throw it all away like it was nothing. Like she was nothing.

In order to spare herself the public embarrassment, she excused herself and walked calmly to her car. She did her best to hold her emotions in, but it was so hard for her.

By the time she locked the vehicle's door, she let everything go. Tears, memories, feelings.

Things were not working well at all for (Y/n), and the boys felt awful about it. They was still in the cafe, discussing what to do. They didn't want to make matters worse, however, and let her leave without making a scene in the quiet cafe.

She knew she was going to do something stupid, it was all just a matter of time. Days, hours, seconds.

It was pouring rain at this point, and it didn't help that she was crying just as hard. One wrong swerve on the road, and she'd be done for. One blink, and she missed it. Or maybe it was intentional, some fleeting act of the subconscious. (Y/n) had no way of knowing for sure.

She never even saw it coming. All she saw was a blur of water and, was that blood? She was panicking. There were figures standing above her. She tried to move, it was like wading through candle wax.

She managed to move the muscles in her right arm. Crushing dead leaves. When did she get out of the car? She heard an ambulance come her way. She was dizzy. So very dizzy. Maybe this was a nightmare. Her eyes closed, with little control over the rest of her body.

(Y/n) felt like she was being carried; she heard jumbled gargles of words and voices. Then she lost all sense of consciousness.

bruh it's hard lining up all of these dates cause they all left (or were deported) from hamburg at different times, thanks boys

but whaddaya think ??? pls i need feedback

The picture is of a street in Hamburg during one of the autumn months. I do not own the pictures, I only edited them.