"We're going to see a dead kid. I dont think it should be a party."

As soon as we all got over the fence I turned to see Gordie running. As he got closer he let out a loud scream and leaped onto the fence without hesitation.

"That's Chopper?" Gordie asked in a state of shock as soon as he got over the fence.

"Come on, Choppy! Kiss my ass, Choppy! Kiss my ass! Come on bite shit! Come on, Choppy, sic balls, Choppy!" Teddy taunted as Milo walked towards us

"Hey you kids! Stop teasing that dog! You hear me? Stop it! Sonny, I'll beat your ass teasing my dog like that!

"Yeah! I'd like to see you try and climb over and get me, FATASS! Teddy yelled back laughing.

" Don't you call me that, you little tin-weasel peckerwood loony's son!" *oh shit this isn't gonna end well.*

"What did you just call me?" Teddy says starting to get angry.

"I know who you are. You're Teddy Duchamp your dads a loony! A Loony up in the nit house in togas. He took your ear and put it to a stove and Burnt it off!" He snaps back making Teddy even more enraged. Then he turns to me.

"I know who you are too. Your Jessica Michaels. Your nothing but a low life whore. That's why your with all these boys. Their probably gonna fuck You senseless later tonight!" *OH FUCK NO!*

"I am not a whore!" I yell back

"And my father stormed the beach in Normaday!"

"Your a whore! And he's crazier than a shit house rat, no wonder your acting this way with a loony for a father."

"Call my dad a loony one more time and her a whore and I'll kill you." Teddy said angry with an angered tone.

"Loony loony loony! Whore whore whore!"

Teddy and I both leaped at the fence and started cursing Milo out.

"IM GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!!" Teddy yelled.

"FUCK YOU FATTASS!!" I yelled as Chris started to pull me back as did Gordie and Vern with Teddy. Then I started to yell at Chris for holding me back. "Let me go Chris! Let me at him!" I yelled trying to loosen Chris' grip off me.

" He wants you to go over there so he can beat the piss out of you and then take you to the cops!"

" You watch your mouth, smart guy! Let the whore do her own fighting!"

"You only over weigh her by five hundred pounds, FATASS!" Gordie yells

"I know you your Lachance! I know all of you and your fathers and they'll all be getting a call from me. Except for the loony up In togas! Oh and I guess the whores dad too because I almost forgot but didn't he die?!" He said to piss me and Teddy off and the finally I got Chris' grip off of me and leaped towards the fence.

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yell but as I begin to climb the fence I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me from off the fence and into a hug. We then all start walking away with me and Teddy still trying to get to Milo.

"Nobody ranks out my old man!" Teddy yells.

"And no one calls me a whore!" I say but then I feel it . My breathe. It started to get heavy and before you knew it there I was crying and hyperventilate while Chris was still holding me close.

"It's okay sunflower. Your none of the things he said that you were and you know that! I know that." he paused. "It's gonna be okay sunflower, I'm here." He whispered into my ear as he grabbed my hand. I was leaning my head on Chris when Teddy stopped.

"I'm sorry for ruining everyone's good time." He said as he took his glasses off and wiped his eyes.

"Same." I said as I felt Chris' hand intertwine with mine.

"No your fine, what ever is between you and your family doesn't matter." He said as he looked at me and Teddy

"Yea that man don't know shit about you guys!" Vern yells

"Yea he don't know shit!" Gordie says looking at Teddy.

"Just forget it alright!" Teddy yells in frustration.

"I really am sorry." I say looking into Chris' eyes.

"For what?"

"For ruining your good time."

"I don't think it should be a good time." Gordie days looking up.

"What? Are you saying you wanna go back?" Chris says. I grip his hand tighter making him look at me.

"We're going to see a dead kid. I don't think it should be a party."