'Too cool'

"That was the ultimate train doge, to cool!" Teddy said excitedly.

"Teddy, they almost died. I wouldn't concider that as 'to cool'." I say looking at him as we all laugh.

After that little comment we all set are sleeping bags and stuff around the fire that Chris and Teddy had made. I set my sleeping bag about 3 inches away from Chris' because I knew that If anything happened I'd be right next to him.

"Oh wow!" Teddy said looking at Chris and I.

"What now dickhead?" I said making everyone laugh.

"It's nothing. It's just, obviously you set your shit up next to Chris!"

"Oh Screw you Teddy!"

As we cooked our dinner. We all joked around, and like usual Teddy was being a dick.

"Let's play truth or dare." Teddy said smirking at Chris.

"No Teddy!" I say as I sigh.

"Oh come on, why not?"

"Because I know what your gonna do asshole."

"What do you mean? What am I gonna do?" He said laughing at the end.

"Your gonna dare Jessica and I to have sex or something." Chris says Budding in.

"But if I did you'd be down Chambers." Teddy says maniacally laughing as me and Chris flip him off.

After the whole truth or dare debate Gordie told us a story about a pie eating contest. Then we decided to turn some tunes on and talk about the most random things.

"So, Minnie's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog. What's goofy?"

"He's a dog. He's definitely a dog!" Teddy says staring into the fire.

"He can't be a dog. He wears a hat and drives a car." Chris and I both said at the same time.

"That is weird! What the hell is goofy?" Vern said making us all laugh. After we joke around a little more we all decided to go to sleep but only for a little while before we all awoke by the sound of howling.

"Chris what the hell was that!" I said as I locked my arm around Chis' and moved closer to him.

"It's fine sunflower I'm pretty sure it's just coyotes." He said calmly pushing my hair behind my ear and looking into my eyes. As he looked into my eyes I looked into his soft blue ones. His eyes made me feel safe, they always did.

"Oh god!" Vern said in fear.

"It's that Brower-kid. His ghost's out walking in the woods." Teddy said tryin to scare Vern. "Oh shit guys we should probably sleep somewhere else because I think we woke up on them screwing!"

"Fuck You Teddy." I say flipping him off. Then I felt Chris' body heat leave me as he stood up. I held his hand even though I was sitting and he was standing.

"What is it Chris?" Gordie said as he stood up too.

"Maybe it's coyotes." As soon as he said that another bowl came from the woods that made me jump up and latch my arm around.

"It sounds like a woman screaming." Gordie said looking at me.

"Yeah it does." I mumble.

"It's not coyotes. It's his ghost." Teddy says again still trying to scare Vern.

"Don't say that." Vern whines.

"I'm gonna go look for it!"

"Don't say that!"

"It's fine I just wanna see the ghost-." Before Teddy could finish his sentence we heard the loudest howl out of all of them. I began to heavily breathe. *shit! Why does this shit always happen?*

"It's okay sunflower, your gonna be okay." Chris said with a calming voice as he pulled my head towards his chest.

"Maybe we should stand guard." Vern said as Teddy stood up.

"Gimme the gun. I'll take first watch." Teddy stuck his arm out and grabbed the gun from  Chris. I felt Chris' body heat shift away from mine.

"You gonna be ok sunflower?" He asked as I nodded back to him. My breathing was still heavy but I knew I'd be fine.

As Teddy took watch he was really loud. He was pretending to be a soldier or something. The order was Teddy, Vern, Gordie, Chris, And I.

"Corporal Teddy Duchamp stands guard. No sign of the enemy. The fort is secure."

"Shut up Teddy! And keep your eyes peeled." Chris yelled pulling me closer to him. I wasn't sleeping in my sleeping bag I was on top of it instead. I didn't like the way it felt so I brought an extra blanket do I could jus sleep ontop of it.

"Tutuutu, tututuuu!" Teddy sung pretending to have a trumpet.

"Teddy shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled making him stop. *fucking finally!*