A beautiful pink rose

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining, and there was no cloud in the sky. It was the beginning of spring time. You walked out, breathing in the cool air, and headed out for a walk. You first walked through the city, minding your own business, when all of a sudden.... "Sonic! There you are!" Someone cried out. And suddenly, something grabbed you, and tightened you in some sort of death hug. You looked and saw arms wrapped around from behind you, and a head resting on your shoulder. "H-Hey!" You said, wriggling. "Let go of me!" Just then, you saw a pair of sparkly, green eyes, staring at you. You then saw what appeared to be a pink hedgehog. After the hedgehog looked at you, it gasped and pushed you away! "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She cried. You watched as the female hedgehog covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. "Uh...i-it's okay," you said, slowly. You then stared at her. She had gold ring bracelets on her wrists, and wore a red headband, dress, and boots. "Did you think I was someone else?" You asked. She then slowly looked up at you. A pink blush formed on her face. "Y-Yeah," she said. "It's weird. I don't normally do that." You looked down awkwardly. You didn't really know what to say. She looked at you. "You okay?" She asked. You looked back up at her. "Uh, y-yeah," you said, forming a blush yourself. She giggled a bit. "What's your name?" She asked. You looked at her. She had a smile on her face. A small but sweet smile. "Uh...__________," you said. "Nice to meet you, __________!" she said, cheerfully. "I'm Amy Rose." "Amy Rose," you said, smiling. "That's a pretty name." Amy blushed and giggled more. "Awwww, thank you," she smiled. You slowly smiled back at her, but then her eyes widened. "Oh! I gotta get going!" She said. "Oh! Okay," you said. "Again, I'm really sorry," she said. "It's okay," you said. "I didn't mind at all." You then watched as she ran off, without saying goodbye. You sort of bummed out at that. Because man did she look beautiful. You just wished you could've walked with her.