A new day, a new date

The next day, it was bright and sunny again. You and Amy both spent the whole day together at your house. You both then discussed another date since you two were both a couple now. She said she was go to her house to pick up a dress, so you went to get yourself ready. You put on a nice suit and tie, and fixed your hair. You also did a few other things so you wouldn't really look and act so clumsy and nervous. A while later, there was a knock at the door. You opened it, and there she was. You saw Amy in this stunning red and white dress and red heels. Your jaw dropped as she smiled at you. She then giggled at the suit you were wearing. She wrapped her arms around your neck, and smirked at you. "Don't you look handsome?~" She winked, kissing you deeply. You blushed deeply and kissed her back. "N-Not too bad yourself, b-beautiful," you said nervously, sweating a bit. She giggled and smooched your cheek with a huge smack! You noticed she was wearing lipstick, and so she giggled as she showed you the red lips marked on your cheek. You kept your blush as she laid her head on your shoulder. "Are you ready, cutie?~" She asked. "Y-Y-Yes I am," you said, slowly smiling. You both held hands, and you walked off to your date. You both went to a pizza restaurant, talking about your hobbies, interests, and a few other things. Occasionally, you would accidentally put tomato sauce on you, but Amy would giggle and wipe it off with her finger and lick it off seductively. You then went off to see a movie. You talked, laughed, and made love to each other in both places. You couldn't keep your lips off Amy's. Nor could she. You both were so happy with each other. You wanted to do something with Amy, but you were afraid of what she would think. It was then the middle of the day, and so you took Amy back to your house. "So, what shall we do now?" Amy asked. "Um...A-Amy," you said nervously. "Yes?" She asked. You slowly took her hands, and walked her to your room.