Jealous

Later in the afternoon, you were returning home. But when you almost there, you saw the pink hedgehog again. You watched as she was spinning and dancing in an open field. You watched as her quills were flying in the wind, and he dress was twirling. She looked very beautiful. You walked toward her, and she soon stopped as she saw you. She giggled and said, "Hello again." You blushed shyly and waved. "H-Hey," you said. She then grew a smirk. "What's that blush?~" She asked. You blushed deeper and looked away, shyly. "Wh-What?" You asked, looking away from her. She giggled more and booped your nose. "You're so cute~," she said. Your eyes widened and you slowly looked back at her. "Were you following me?~" She asked, her hands on her hips. "N-No," you said. She then laughed and said, "Okay, I'll stop messing with you." She then hugged you, and you hugged her back. A sweet smell was coming out from her. Strawberries. You then looked at her. "So uh...did you find uh...that guy?" You asked. "Yes I did," she smiled. Hearts then formed in her eyes. "Sonic is so dreamy! And handsome! And brave, and heroic, and super hot!" As she was swooning, you were getting a bit jealous. You were none of those things Amy said. Sonic must really be lucky to have someone like her. "Hehe..., that's good," you said. Amy looked at you again. "Awwww, is someone jealous?" She asked. "N-No it's cool. I'm fine," you said. She smiled and kissed your cheek. "You're cute too," she winked. You blushed deeply and felt your cheek. "What? Never been kissed before?" She asked. You slowly shook your head no. "Oh," she said. "I don't see why. You seem handsome enough to be out with a lot of girls." "And you look beautiful enough for a lot of guys to have you," you immediately slipped out. Amy blushed and her eyes widened. You immediately turned around, hiding your face. "Y-Y-You really think so?" She asked. You slowly looked back a bit and nodded. "__________," she said slowly and she placed a hand on your shoulder. "Thank you. You're really sweet," she said. You looked back and saw her smile. "I-I gotta go," you said. "Oh...okay," she said. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," she said. "Yes. Totally," you said as you gave her a hug. She hugged back, and you gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before running off.

(Well this is turning short. Not my fault I like Amy so much -_-)