A wilted rose

A while later, you both woke up. But you blushed deeply as you saw Amy on top of you! When Amy saw that, she blushed deeply and got up. "S-Sorry!" She said as she got up. "I-It's okay," you said to her. When you got up, you said, "I-I think we should go now." "O-O-Okay," she said to you. You both put your socks and shoes on, and you both left while holding hands. When the elevator doors opened leading outside, Amy tutned to you, and gave you a big smooch on the cheek! "Mwah!" She smooched. Your eyes widened, and you blushed brightly. "Thanks for the date, cutie~," she winked. "Date?" You asked yourself. "Y-Y-You're welcome," you said to her. "We should definitely go out again some time," she smiled while hugging your arm. "Y-Yeah...I'd like that," you smiled. "I would like that very much." She smiled, and ran off. You smiled as you watched her. But before she was gone, she turned to you, and formed a heart with her hands, winking. You blushed deeply and slowly did the same to her. She giggled, and blew a kiss to you before running off again. You turned and walked home to, feeling your cheek. "Wow...," you said. "I think she knows I like her. And I think I know she likes me too." You smiled all the way home, and when you got back, you just spent the rest of the day doing every day hobbies. The next day, it was raining outside. Not too hard. You grabbed your coat, and an umbrella, and ran out. You ran toward the same place Amy was, but when you got there, you saw something. You saw Amy, but she was sitting under a tree, covering her face. She looked more gray than pink. You ran toward and looked closely at her. You heard sniffling and whimpering coming from her. She was also shivering since she wasn't wearing a coat. "Amy...?" You asked, slowly. "What's wrong...?" "Go away...," you heard her say. You knelt down in front of her, and you said, "Amy...it's me...." Amy slowly uncovered her face, and you saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why are you crying...?" You asked slowly. "S-S-Sonic...," she said, her voice cracking. "H-He yelled at me.... He said that I keep bothering him...and that I should leave him alone!" Just then, thunder boomed, and the rain poured down harder! You then watched as Amy was crying harder. You helped her up, and put your coat on her. Amy watched as you held onto her, and walked her quickly to your home. "__________...," Amy said, softly.