Going out

You first walked through the city, and Amy suddenly stopped. You looked at her. "What is it?" You asked. You saw her looking up at a sign. It said, Twinkle Park. The name was right above an elevator. You also read something beside it. "It says, 'Cute couples can get in free'," Amy read. She then slowly looked back at you, and you blushed deeply. You then slowly walked up, and the doors opened slowly. It seems you two were a cute couple, and thry allowed you in free. This made you look away shyly. Amy giggled and hugged your arm. "This'll be fun," she smiled. "Hehe...yes it will," you said, slowly looking back. When the elevator stopped, the doors opened, and there were many attractions to go to. There were rollercoasters, bumper cars, kart racing, swimming, and a hall of mirrors. "So where to first Amy?" You asked. "Let's go on the rollercoaster!" Amy said with excitement. "Alright, let's go," you smiled. But you stumbled a bit as Amy was trying to get in quickly. "H-Hey! Slow down! I'm coming!" You chuckled. "Hee hee, sorry," Amy giggled. "I'm just so excited. I can't believe we're going out." "Me neither," you said. And so you two got on the rollercoaster. You both held on tight as you made your way up slowly. When you got at the very top, Amy held on to you, and you blushed. Just then, you both zoomed straight down, and screamed. You zoomed fast through loops, twists, and turns. And at the end, you both panted and held on to each other. When you both got off, you laughed at each other, and went to another ride. You both ride go karts, the hall of mirrors, and the bumper cars, and finally, you both grew tired. You decided to head for the pool. You both weren't wearing any swimsuits, so you just removed your shoes and socks, and sat together by the edge of the pool, holding hands. Amy giggled as she felt your feet touching hers. "This was fun," she said. "This sure was," you nodded. "I had an amazing time with you __________," she said as she laid her head on your shoulder. You smiled and laid your head on hers, smelling her strawberry quills. "Me too Amy...," you said softly. Amy felt the air from your nostrils on her ears, causing them to twitch and her to giggle. "You like my hair huh?" She smiled. "M-mhm," you nodded as you sniffed more. "You're so silly," she smirked. Eventually, you both closed your eyes, holding on to each other.