Your love for Amy

You finally brought Amy home, and you sat her down on the couch. Amy watched as you rushed to grab a towel, and started drying her off. You then took off Amy's wet boots, then took off her drenched socks, and gave her a nice warm pair after drying her feet. You then grabbed a big blanket, and covered her up. "__________...," she said softly, but you then rushed to the kitchen, and came back with a cup of warm tea. You placed it in her hands, and Amy held it. "__________," she said again, a bit louder. You looked at her. She set her tea down, and gestured you to come over with her finger. "Come here," she said. You did, and slowly sat down beside her. "Yes A-" you began, but she then wrapped her arms around you quickly, laying her head on your chest. You then heard her sniffling and whimpering as she nuzzled you. You slowly held her as you began to tear up. You laid your head on her quills, and sniffed her faint strawberry head. She then heard sniffling coming from you, and she lifted her head up. "W-Why are you crying...?" She asked, wiping her tears. Tears slowly streamed down your cheeks as you began to speak. "A-Amy...," she started to say. "Y-You're the most beautiful girl...I-I've ever met.... I-I want to meet you...and make you happy every day.... Because the truth is...I...I'm in love with you Amy...." Her eyes widened as she heard that. "More than anything I do...," you continued. "I want to take you on more dates.... I want to keep hugging you.... I want-" but then, she cut you off by pulling you close, and kissing you deeply on the lips! Your eyes widened, and you saw more tears streaming down her cheeks. You slowly wrapped your arms around her, kissing her back. After a minute of the kiss, Amy pulled away and gave you a tight hug! "I love you too __________!" She cried. "I LOVE YOU TOO!!" You then looked outside, and saw that it stopped raining. In fact, it was getting a bit brighter. It was as if Amy was controlling the weather based on her emotions. She wrapped her arms around your neck, laid on top of you, and kissed all over your face! "I'm so happy! My heart is pounding! Thank you so much!" She cried more. "Y-You're welcome," you said, slowly starting to smile. She pulled looked in your eyes. "I'm in love with you too," she said. "But...I didn't think you were really. I thought you didn't like how clingy I was." You sat up, and looked in her eyes, still smiling. "Amy, you're not clingy," you said. "But even if you were...I don't mind. In fact, I love it. Because it shows how much you love and care about me," you explained. "So...you won't mind me chasing you...or giving you tight hugs?" She asked. "No, I won't mind at all," you said. "In fact, I would say it's fun being chased by someone you love. And the hugs...well...I'll tell you. But I know you wouldn't mean to hurt me." "I would never hurt you," she said. "Me neither Amy," you said. "Never ever." You then both laid with each other on the couch. Amy snuggled on top of you, and you held Amy close, kissing her softly many times, causing her to giggle in her sleep.