𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. eyeshadow

𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘞.

A comfortable silence enveloped the three friends after settling into Aaron's room

A comfortable silence enveloped the three friends after settling into Aaron's room. The aforementioned kept her eyes settled on her Scroll while her horrible music taste blared through her speaker. Pyrrha sat still with her eyes closed and back straight, a light blush settled across the bridge of her nose. Miles leaned in close to her face, focused as he applied the expensive makeup to her eyelids.

The celebrity had asked him to touch up her signature green eyeshadow, and Miles would never pass up the chance to practice his skills.

Whenever he would pull away to get some more pigment, Pyrrha would blink her eyes open and exchange a glance with Aaron. The two conversed silently, a plan forming between the two. It would always pause when Miles placed a hand on Pyrrha's cheek, drawing her attention back and making her close her eyes once again.

Finally, just as the song shifts, Aaron stands to her feet and reaches for her car keys. "Let's go, we're going to the grocery store."

"Why?" Miles hummed. He looked to her in curiosity, and Pyrrha followed his gaze.

"My dad needs some things. You coming or not?"

"Sit the fuck down, I have to finish Pyrrha's eyeshadow first."

"Fine, just hurry up!"

Pyrrha chuckled, wagging a finger at the other girl. "Art can't be rushed, Aaron."