A Real Challenger

So, this book is a part of JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom. And to explain how the Indoraptor was made while the Indominous was still alive is that Dr. Wu had gotten the DNA but forgot it on Isla Nublar. So, yeah. Also the Indominous can shift to a human. But! She does not know she can. In this book there will be dominance between these amazing creatures. Before you read any further place your thoughts. Who do you think will win?

Rexy's squad

Hyperendocrine Giganotasaurus

Hyperendocrine Spinosaurus

Hyperendocrine Utahraptor

Hyperendocrine Carnotaurus

or

Nycta-tyrannus

Only time will tell who wins dominance in territories and by chance the entire island. *Whispers to myself* The IndominousRex is so fucked. *Clears throat* Anyway, enough of my babbling, into the story.

                 ~Indominous Rex~

Me, Rexy, and Blue were walking through a forest finding some other dinosaurs on the way. I felt as if, we were being watched by someone, or something. I looked around but didn't see anything. Blue noticed this and lifted her head off my back. Since she was small and fast her stamina didn't stay long making her tired. She decided to sleep atop me.

"Something wrong Lyla?" I adjusted my head to look at her "No, I just thought something was watching us.". She looked around us then at Rexy who was pushing down a tree blocking our path. She looked back at me with a confused look in her eyes "All that is here is Me, you, and Rexy. Besides the few herbivores, we're by ourself out here.".

I nodded and caught up to Rexy who was eyeing the open field cautiously "If there are other hybrids then we need to stay on high alert." me and Blue nod. A Parasaur was in the open field grazing on the grass peacefully. Just as we went to move the herbivore was in the mouth of what looked like a Spinosaurus that had spikes on its body.

The herbivore squirmed and sqwuaked in its mouth as a loud snap was heard. The Parasaur fell limp as it fell from the Hyperendocrine Spinosaurus' mouth. It let out a roar...the bottom jaws unhinged. It raised its head and started to eat it. Once it was done it started to shrink.

It started to take form of something the size of Blue, like a human. When it shrank to the size of a human, it was a female. She had pale skin with long light grey hair and glowing yellow eyes. She looked like a psychopath.

 She looked like a psychopath