W-What have we done?!

So this chapter will be kinda like a voice documentary, explaining how the scientists and Wu made these deadly creatures. And there will be the story of them on their journey to the Nycta-tyrannus paddock. Pretty damn far of a walk, huh? Well, onto the documentary.

Update: It's been a very long time. I will explain thus stories pause in the next chapter.

Also the drawing/comission is from MaruMaru. He is on Twitter go follow him and check out the stuff he does please!

~Documentary~

The recorder clicked signaling it was recording. The sound of screeching and growling could be heard a calm male voice started to speak "Document number 126. We have just finished changing Xavier Wu into a hybrid," the male sighed "I hate what Dr. Wu is doing to his children, but I am not aloud to complain or else I lose my job.". The sound of a chair being rolled across the floor was heard as something was set on a desk.

"Okay, so, what we have used for this so called Hyperendocrine Giganotasaurus is the DNA of a Raptor, Giganotasaurus, Ankylosaur, Indominous Rex and many other types of creatures. I still can't believe they got the DNA from the I-rex," the sound of a keyboard being typed on and sipping noise is heard.

"This Giganotasaurus is the first step to success, let's just hope nothing will go wrong in the future with this thing." the sound of a door opening is heard as a feminine voice is heard as well. The recorder can't pick up her voice due to the distance, the male sighs "Yes Claire, the Indominous Rex is doing good so far. The siblings will be put in their paddock by noon tomorrow. Make sure you have the enclosure ready for them. They will grow quickly.".

The sound of a scoff and heels can be heard clicking against polished tiles start to fade away. The male starts to speak with a chuckle "That woman and Owen are so going to fall in love. Anyway, Xavier or now known as the Hyperendocrine Giganotasaurus will be getting treatment every day of its life from here on out. If he wakes because of us, we are in big trouble.".

~Document over~

~Xavier~

I struggled to get the chains off of my ankles. The chains around my neck were made of titanium. My father used me, used me for some stupid test...thingy. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him, I knew something was up when I seen Wu with that tranquilizer in his hand. When me and my sister, Athena who is now called the Hyperendocrine Carnotaurus, were woken by those careless panicing scientists, we left a blood bath in that facility. I knew my other sisters were there as well.

{~Flashback~}

I was unconscious as the panicing scientists were attempting to extract my DNA. One acted careless and stabbed a needle near my eye. That eye jerked open and darted towards him. I stared at him as he started to sweat, staring into my eyes, in fear.

He acted as if he stood still I wouldn't see him. Such a stupid person. I stood up but, to no avail. I noticed I was chained down. Stupidity must have went through there mind during the time they locked me down. I had no chain on my neck and no muzzle. I let out an ear piercing roar.

The room was echoing with my roar. People covered their ears while my call of anger awakened the Carnotaurus and Rex beside me. I seen a large raptor in a cage, in the back of a truck, clawing at the bars. I jerked to get free, again and again and again. I was free. I stood up as the paralyzed humans looked up at me.

I did not notice my large tail had knocked the truck, containing the raptor, over. The cage door fell open. The raptor scrambled to its feet and stalked towards a woman, hissing. I looked at the Rex and the Carnotaurus still chained down, roaring for help. I didn't notice a small raptor enter the room. It looked familiar. I shook it off and chomped down on the restraints keeping my loved ones contained.

Once they were free, we continued our onslaught. I heard a yell, and I m sure the others did too as the Rex stopped chewing on the man screaming in pain. The rex heard the scream and opened its mouth, only for the jaws to snap shut. A head fell from the giant and rolled to the man's foot that said "STOP!!!".

I stared at the man, my father, Henry Wu. I came closer to him only to get shocked by some shock poles (I forgot what they were called). Wu yelled only to get dragged off by some guards.

{~Flashback end~}

I was walking along side Athena who was much faster than me. "Wait up god dammit!" she stopled and looked back at me, "Not my fault you're so damn big. Blame dad." I sighed and began a full sprint to where I sensed my sister to be.

~Y/n's POV~

I sat in a room that looked loke it was from the medieval days. There was this throne is one of the rooms. I currently sit upon it whilst I have raptors standing beside me. June and Delta. I found Delta bleeding out in the forests and was about to be eaten by a Carnotaurus. It wasn't Emily, it was a normal Carnotaurus. I brought her in and me and June oatched her up. We managed to stop the bleeding with going back to my paddock near here. Humans have such strange things to save their lives. Yes, I miss being human but I kinda like being a hybrid. I'm still confused on what I actually am though.

I heard loud thuds before seeing the large reinforced wooden gates get pushed open and the hyper Rex entered and stopped in front of the throne before bowing its head. It began to shrink until it revealed my younger sister, "Crystal!" she nodded, not saying a word. "Stand.".

Crystal WuSanity: SanePreferred weapon: Bow and razor sharp teethRelatives: Henry Wu, Mia Wu, June Wu, Emily Wu, Y/n WuExperiment: #6095Emotions: Silent(usually), error, error, errorLikes: Meat, siters, brother, Henry Wu, destruction, assassinatio...

Crystal Wu
Sanity: Sane
Preferred weapon: Bow and razor sharp teeth
Relatives: Henry Wu, Mia Wu, June Wu, Emily Wu, Y/n Wu
Experiment: #6095
Emotions: Silent(usually), error, error, error
Likes: Meat, siters, brother, Henry Wu, destruction, assassination,
Dislikes: Talking, being judged, losing, seeing loved ones hurt
Height: 5'11
Weight: 148lbs