Taking the tube with four toddlers was just as difficult as you and Brian anticipated, if not worse.

Paul and Ringo held on to your hands, and followed all of your directions. Brian, on the other hand, had to deal with John and George, who were very rambunctious.

Ringo cried when the turnstile hit him on the nose, and Paul giggled at him. The more Paul laughed, the harder Ringo cried, which went on for about ten minutes.

John saw a rat on the tracks and was obsessed with it, and screamed when Brian wouldn't let him get off the platform to pet it, and George almost stole a packet of cookies from a stall.

"But I'm hungry!" He protested as Brian made him put it back.

"We can eat when we get home." Brian said firmly.

Once the six of us had gotten onto the tube, it was hard to keep the four boys together.

You gave Brian, Paul, and he gave you George, so we would both have one well behaved kid and one misbehaved kid to look after on the ride.

An older woman saw the two of you struggling to keep the four of them under control and smiled at you.

"Your children are adorable." She said to us, smiling.

"They aren't -" you began, but Brian quickly hit you with his elbow.

"Thank you! Now if only they were as well behaved as they are adorable, then they would be perfect!" And he and the woman chuckled.

Once she had got off at her stop, Brian turned to you.

"(Y/n), it's just easier if we pretend these kids are ours, otherwise, we look like kidnappers." He whispered.

You nodded. "You make a good point."

Pretending to be married to your boss was definitely not in the job description.

Soon, the tube arrived at your stop. You grabbed Ringo and George's hand, and Brian grabbed Paul and John's. The six of you made it into the platform, and walked up the stairs, into the daylight.

"So, (Y/n), lead us to your apartment." Brian said.

And that was what you did.

Hopefully, Rory, your roommate, would be understanding.